Can I Transplant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya totally organic for this one easy and can buy anywhere.... where i live hydro stores for the good stuff are watched big time. im in canada as well so we dont have fox farm and gh brands like that so im just startin to figure out whats good here

the ph is around 6.4 to 6.7 from what have been reading that is ok not the best but ok.... im using an organic nature mix as well she seem to have takin right to it already

In soil I ph everything to 6.5 before it goes in my pots....ph is very important but less so when growing 100% organic...

MrBobMarleyJr said:
would cfls bleech 3 inchs away
No CFLs shouldn't bleach out the leaves unless yu got like 20 of them surrounding the plant 3" away.:eek: I have to respectfully disagree with Mountain Man on the light bleaching as we already know that the problem was initiated by overwatering. In the "sick plants" thread there are several "cheat sheets" in the stickies that show what different deficiencies and various problems look like on the plant's leaves;) since yu are all organic I would not do the foliar spray with a cal/mag solution as I first suggested. like I said, I am all hydro and chem so things work differently. I feel pretty safe in saying that the watering issue has caused the nute deficiency, and it should clear itself in a few days.;) I don't know how yu feel about ordering stuff online but there are several good companies that yu can get stuff discreetly sent to yu. I order from discount hydro.com, access discounts.com, and HTGsupply, and have stuff sent to my house without any problems.:)

ya i ordered the seeds online so if i was worried it was then lol but im in an apartment as well so ordering something of that size is kinda out this is just a test tho i have a notheren lights right next to it in different lighting 20/4 with mg moisture control soil and a 20-20-20 looks really nice started to flower on the 25th at like 8 inchs she and auto tho lol so im just tryin this out, trying to learn alot thanks for all the tips and advice ill keep you guys posted of her progress. going to add a new post about my NL if ya could check that out to id love it thanks

Latest posts

Back