can i trust it this website?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftw2012

The end is near!
Reaction score
just was looking at pipes online and was wondering if anyone has ever heard anything about www.smoke-nut.com? i want some glass bats and they seem to have a good prices but its says something about my cc info going to a czech saving bank.....im not sure i trust that. anyone heard of them?

p.s. im not sure im allowed to put up a web site url up????

Hey man it looks ligit but the prices are high man. I get my tools from www.bongs-sale.com they have the best prices i have found, a really good selection, and i have bought from them so they are good. Oh and you put up a web site url.

do they have glass bats? like for a dugout? thats what i want. and i cant seem to find any. your right...those are good bong prices! and i know i put up a url....thats why i asked. couldnt bring myself to ask permission to do it...lol. i wont be upset if it gets deleted tough....

ftw2012 said:
do they have glass bats? like for a dugout? thats what i want. and i cant seem to find any. your right...those are good bong prices! and i know i put up a url....thats why i asked. couldnt bring myself to ask permission to do it...lol. i wont be upset if it gets deleted tough....
Hey ftw2012, it's cool if you put a link to a good website here. We just don't allow spam. If you owned the site and linked to it with every post you made, *that* would be spam. I gotta tell you man, without looking it up, I don't even know what a glass bat is! And a "dugout", I thought that was a boat!

Haha Stoney...A "Glass Bat" is slang for a one-hitter, a smal glass pipe that you can do small hits with and conserve your bud plus be discreet in public situation. A "Dugout" is a small wooden or metal box no bigger Then a pack of smokes that has one side carved out for the storage of weed (1-2 grams) and another area to store your "Bat"...They usually have a slide top that keeps everything tight and conceals your weed and paraphanalia...There are some that are spring loaded inside so that when you pop the top the "Bat" pops up for you to use...These were big when I was younger and IMHO are still big with the older crowd (obviously not in your case)...I rarely see them anymore in my neck of the woods though...Anyhow hope that enlightened you...Peace Out and Bless

I love my bat and dugout. Stoney if you don't got one get one. ;)
My state made em illegal unfort. but you can still get em online I think.
Mine looks like a cigerette. Packs up enough for 1-2 hits. Perfect for guys like us stoney thatcan't seem to handle a full blunt or hawgleg of a joint. :D

mmm....i love my glass

heres the glass bats i have :cool:

hey ftw2012 ....send me the money and i will pick you up one :D under 20 bucks canadian funds mine were

Misc 022 (Small).jpg

Stoney Bud said:
And a "dugout", I thought that was a boat!

A boat!!! I thought it was where all the baseball players sat!!!!!:D

I wouldnt know what a dugout and one hitter was if my dad didnt have one and personally i like it more than joints.

i love those little glass hitters! if i could only have one thing i would have a dugout with a glass bat over any bong or bowl. my brother introduced me to them about 3 years ago and 75% of the bud ive smoked has been through one!

this pic is a dugout stoney! with the springloaded bat on one side and the storage on the other. to close push the bat down and turn the top!

dugout.jpg

i just got mine from a head shop. if your state doesnt allow head shops for whatever reason....then you can find them online at most of the sites that sell bongs and stuff. i think you can find them as cheap as 15 or 20 bucks. mine was only 35 but i know they go higher...
oh and you usually dont get a glass hitter with it. all ive seen come with an alumiunm one with a coating that makes it look like a normal cigarette. youll have to buy a glass one, because...well come on glass is awesome! but i hope you get one...i know youll love it! makes for a quick hit anywhere you think you can get away with one! lol

Hey, thanks all you guys! That looks pretty cool. Where does the weed go in those bats? It looks like maybe the end is open. do you have to point it at the sky to smoke it? Looks like the weed would fall out!

I use a little ceramic pipe that holds about two or three hits. You guys have all the fancy stuff!

its a stright pipe and you just pack it in the end real tight....and it will stay in at any angle! fancy? you should get one....you soon realize its not about the bling here! its just so convient!

PS.....dont need to know about the site anymore....it just freezes up when i try to pay anyway...

customer service seems to be good though.....the keep emailing me back trying to help.....claim its a popup blocker that is causing my problem.... want my cc info over the phone!!...that doesnt feel safe to me. so ill just give up. talked to a guy today and he pointed me to a head shop in town that should have what in looking for....

No i already have a hitter and a dugout but i was just saying i liked that one alot it looks pretty cool with the trim and all and i like the color of the wood.

oh...sorry google images is where that one came from!

Its cool i think i will do a google image search and see if i can find out if that one is for sale. :D

Latest posts

Back