Can I use this method to make hash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can us a 220 screen for kief. You can actually use your working bag which is 220. I put my trim in a five gal bucket with dry ice. Then, fit the bag over the bucket and work it around for a minute or so and turn it upside down over glass and shake it.....bingo.....kief.
i just looked and the filter bag that comes with the magical butter machine is 190 micron. I guess thats good to use?

Mostly edibles. I make my canna butter or infused coconut oil and then just replace oil with canna oil in recipes. I like the no bake things best for uplifting sativa but for nighttime, I'll bake goodies.

My favorite thing i make are my capsules. My true belief is that for true pain relief, you need to regularly ingest it, so I make capsules and take them daily.

I've never made hash, maybe that's something I will try soon.
i never tried capsules, so is it like filled with rso? does it also make you sleep?

Yes, I make them to help me sleep, then daytime ones that give me energy. I use either hemp oil or MCT oil (sometimes coconut oil) and do the regular infusion then add to capsules. Indica for sleep with CBD then just regular sativa for daytime. Helps me the most having cannabis flowing through my veins not just my lungs, lol

Yes, I make them to help me sleep, then daytime ones that give me energy. I use either hemp oil or MCT oil (sometimes coconut oil) and do the regular infusion then add to capsules. Indica for sleep with CBD then just regular sativa for daytime. Helps me the most having cannabis flowing through my veins not just my lungs, lol
It always seems to give me a body high like i have to smoke to feel a head high. Maybe i am not mixing the right type of weed i mostly did shake and sugar leaf maybe this is why it's knocking me down? lol

If you over decarb or overheat they will be very couch lock like, that's why I like the capsules and no bake desserts. I find that if I leave the oil in the MB2e too long, it's the same effect as over cooking or over decarb. Too much heat ruins things in my opinion.

Reactions: zem

Latest posts

Back