Can life get any better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Reaction score
So i get woken up at 5am to get informed that some lowlife put a brick through the pass. window in my car, riped off my mirror and stole about 50 cd's, 20 dvd's and my portable dvd player. What a lovely way to wake up. What makes things even worse is that LEO won't do a dam thing about except file a report and watch the pawn shops. I've only got liability on my car, so now i gotta come up with however many hundresds of $$ to repair my car, To make it even better, it rained all night too! Lovely!
So my window smashed, mirror completely removed from car, all my possestions in the car are gone and everythings covered in broken glass and soaked from the rain, Lovely! Any way I need to smoke a big fattie and try to relax. What a way to start a day! :( :eek: :mad: :confused:

your day was much worse than mine. but mine started off bad as well. Dog had an accident last night. and guess who found it barefoot???? :eek:

Mutt thats deffinately a shity way to wake up. The worst thing with my problem, the police say there's nothing they can do, but now if someone called them saying i had some pot they would be here asap to arrest me. "to protect and serve" YEAH RIGHT!

Ptbo_Stonerz sorry to hear about the car ,that sucks , hey mutt ,nothing like the feeling of warm dog shit between your toe's to wake you up ,there's no going back to sleep after that ,,,me and that dog would have a serious talk p,l,r

rasta said:
Ptbo_Stonerz sorry to hear about the car ,that sucks , hey mutt ,nothing like the feeling of warm dog shit between your toe's to wake you up ,there's no going back to sleep after that ,,,me and that dog would have a serious talk p,l,r

Oh yeah, the dog and I had a little chat. Him outside not allowed back in all morning.

Ptbo_Stonerz I hope your day is goin better. and your right. Protect and serve means. "Protect" there own asses "and" "serve" warrants. Gotta meet the quota.

Ptbo_Stonerz said:
So i get woken up at 5am to get informed that some lowlife put a brick through the pass. window in my car, riped off my mirror and stole about 50 cd's, 20 dvd's and my portable dvd player. What a lovely way to wake up. What makes things even worse is that LEO won't do a dam thing about except file a report and watch the pawn shops. I've only got liability on my car, so now i gotta come up with however many hundresds of $$ to repair my car, To make it even better, it rained all night too! Lovely!
So my window smashed, mirror completely removed from car, all my possestions in the car are gone and everythings covered in broken glass and soaked from the rain, Lovely! Any way I need to smoke a big fattie and try to relax. What a way to start a day! :( :eek: :mad: :confused:
Damn man that really does ****. Well i can only hope they find the little bastards that did it and you get all your stuff back. Good luck man.
Hey Mutt i can only laugh. :D I have ran over shit before in my wheelchair and then put my hand in it so don't feel bad. :eek:

if they make money with the stuff they took lets hope one hting...like they say in Italy....'hope they spend it all in medicine'...cause they get sick like they deserve..muahahaha

damn.......shitty deal....and FU to the cops too....big load of help they are :rolleyes:

dude, that sux. I will smoke one for ya. People who di stuff like that, I will never understand em

Yeah, karma will catch up to them one of these days. I like to leave Barry Manilow and Lawrence Welk CDs in my car. That way, if someone steals them, they'll be punished enough.

"guilty untill proven innocent" ..the judicial system is fucked.

Hey all, well i got the car fixed, not like i had much choice. $240 cdn for a windshield installed and $25 for a new/(used) mirror, it' not painted with the custom colour shifting paint that the other is but heck at least its there. I love spending money but I hate spending money on stupid stuff or stuff thats uncalled for.
Karma, or a good beating, will catch up to them one day I'm sure. For now I just relax, smoke a few bowls and wait to see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully it's a good day. Thais weekend better be good to Canada Day weekend. Time to get a lil drunk and very STONED!

That really sucks! I woke up this morning smoked a few bowls and watched Bruce Lee movies all day. ( I had a long night)

this reminds me of the day my dad got up in the morning and was gonna go buy something but his car was missing he was like ***?? wheres my car? he started laughing and said dam they jacked my car so i started laughing i was like dam i never would have taught someone would steal my dads car ehhh few weeks later cops found out who took the car got pulled over and guess who it was it was one of our neighboors not only did my dad trust him bu the guy was a pot head too so i bet if you a wait those guys will turn up and get caught up who knows they might even go back to try and jack you again keep an eye out there are some stupid people in this world who go back to the same place where they came up

Latest posts

Back