Can people please give some opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flushitbro

Reaction score
I attached an image for consult and also a screenshot of my grow journal. So, this mother came from seed and is allegedly a hermied seed from a direct clone of the original GG4. But it came from an extremely unreliable source so I threw them in a drawer and forgot about them. My first question to you all would be, Could this be the real deal and is there any way to tell? From what I have seen, I think it could be. I mean, look at all the resin on this thing, but anyways, this is my first kind of successful grow.

Second question is about the schedule. Forgetting about whether or not I am doing everything right and the fact that I am juicing them with way too much C02 or whatever...ya, forgetting about all that and the limitations of my spreadsheet...how long do you think until I can start flushing this girl? Does the chart seem accurate with where the plant is today? Hopefully, the picture is good enough for some educated guessing. Thanks for whatever help I can get in advance.

Attachments

• weed plant.jpg
    weed plant.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 28
  • grow journal screenshot.png
    grow journal screenshot.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 27
I have never really flushed mine, just the last couple waterings are plain water, with maybe a little molasses, if I remember to. Yours do not look ready to me.

What is your main line of nutes....organic or chemical? I have always been told that if organic no flushing is required. If Chemical a flushing compaoud is required to remove salts and other chem buildup. If outdoor nobody flushes.

Last edited:
I use Advanced Organic Nutes. I get great results so why change ? I know they are a little expensive, but the results speak for themselves. Worth it to me.

She has a ways to go before harvest. As for flushing,,, I have never flushed.I use organic nutrients from FF.

I posted a deal on that bro. Showing that flushing is a myth. It was a long white paper explaining plant biology. Here is the problem. Nobody gave a shit. Once they believe that flushing works not even a plant biologist can change their mind.

I posted a deal on that bro. Showing that flushing is a myth. It was a long white paper explaining plant biology. Here is the problem. Nobody gave a shit. Once they believe that flushing works not even a plant biologist can change their mind.

yeppers , big myth

the plant is so smart that it stops eating when the time comes , no matter how many or what type of nutes , nothing is going up the plant , it is part of the cation exchange process

all we do is make nutrients available for the plant and then the plant picks and chooses what it wants/needs

pain in the arse comes in all sizes and shapes

E1DE3196-E092-4E39-A349-4F83441AFEB9.jpeg

Flushing, omg ... The only flushing I do is when I have to go to the khazi. Ask mother nature whether she flushes!

Latest posts

Back