can some one explane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer42

Reaction score
i have 9 plants that i have started. the seeds were order and grown as my od crop last year. my ladies got crossed with some local ditch. thats the seeds that i am growing right now. afgahani is the strain.

they are 4 weeks old today, under high output flos at 24/7.

they are flowering.........

i pulled out 4 males and 2 females have white pistals shooting out. the others have no signs.

i read a post not to long ago about plants flowering under 24/7 light. it pretty much came down to having lowryder geans. well i grew these seeds last summer and they didnt finish till oct. so i really dont beleave that i have any lowryder geans.

i did stress them out one day by not watering on their scheduled day. the next day some of them were wilted. does this have anything to do with them wanting to flower?

usually plants start to show pre flowers at 4/6 weeks old.once you find the males take them out,and the females are ready to flower.you cant flower your plants under 24/7 light.12/12 is what triggers there buds.
i water my plants when they want to be waterd,when they start to droop a little i give them water.sometimes its 4/6 days.i like to let the soil dry up a bit.
marijuana plants dont like there roots in lots of water.

local ditch.
..."Ruderalis"..Low Rider...hemp and hermies...
I've posted it a dozen times..."if left to procreate itself, MJ will be dominated, "on the paternal side"..by the earliest males and hermies..
NEITHER of which are "desirable" ....
if memory serves me correctly, low rider is primarily Ruderalis genetics..Ruderalis=russian for "by the side of the road"..russy ditchweed.
My guess is that you were polinated by a very early male from probable local "Ruderalis" gentics.

well the thing is i dont want to flower these plants. i started with 40 and now have it down to 5. i wanted to find my strongest 2 plants and use them as mother plants. i plan on growing 1 crop indoors, then if everything turns out good, i will be using them as outdoors as well.

are these plants gonna keep on flowering? i herd it is very time consuming trying to root flowering clones.

Latest posts

Back