Can you give me an intellectually honest answer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my 2 cents: I find it extremely hard to believe that there is a government conspiracy against marijuana. Honestly, I do. I can easily believe that marijuana is misundersttod by people who have never smoked it, but I don't think th government is some evil entity that just wants to **** everybody. the fact of the matter is that we have the largest economy in the world...and MJ doesn't exactly promote productivity. I dunno, it just seems to me that the government isn't THAT against MJ. I realize they have their 'war' and their smear campaign. But I really don't think they take MJ very seriously. Sure they enforce anti-MJ laws, but they also enforce jay-walking...with about the same level of seriousness. at least, that's my experience. My own personal opinion is that I don't give a damn. I smoke, and it's illegal. That adds a little bit of extra fun onto it. If they legalize MJ, i don't know how my life would change at all...In response as to WHY pot is illegal, I don't know. But then again, I honestly don't give a damn...it used to be illegal for blacks to drink out of the same drinking foutains. I know i'm rambling but my point is this: Smokers need to stay he course, keep doing what they are doing, and eventually people will come around. so....happy toking everybody.

Tarcisius said:
but I don't think th government is some evil entity that just wants to **** everybody.

my 2 cents. ;)
Mainly what comes to mind is the Roman Empire. Its political model is much like our own. Corruption was its main downfall (Along with pissing off every country around it. much like our own). With many conspiracies and betrayals within its own system.
The people of Russia when Stalin first got into power. ;)
Germany when Hitler First got into power. ;)
I can go on and on and on.

I am not saying our government is bad like that. but never for a second will I underestimate what a person or entity in power is capable of. ;)

Latest posts

Back