Can you guess what I'm doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty cool. I have read about it and seen it done in a Hydro store. The guy explained pretty much what GMO said.

Oh, this is definitely not my own original thought. If you're interested, there is a great book called Plants From Test Tubes that od suggest checking out.
20230219_105231.jpg
20230219_105218.jpg

I don’t understand the science behind it, but it appears that this is the future of growing marijuana. After lunch, I have to go into my garden and take down a half a dozen small trees that got out of control in veg. It would be nice to have genetics sitting on the shelf, just waiting to be released into soil.

I don’t understand the science behind it, but it appears that this is the future of growing marijuana. After lunch, I have to go into my garden and take down a half a dozen small trees that got out of control in veg. It would be nice to have genetics sitting on the shelf, just waiting to be released into soil.
It is absolutely the future

If you're interested this is a great starting point. It does read like a textbook, which is good for me
Plants from Test Tubes: An Introduction to Micropropogation Plants from Test Tubes: An Introduction to Micropropogation: Kyte, Lydiane, Kleyn, John, Scoggins, Holly, Bridgen, Mark: 8601410509590: Amazon.com: Books
at this point in my life I'm satisfied in just growing quality flowers for myself and a few friends...had this popped onto my radar screen years ago I may have been a player...

Latest posts

Back