Can you guess what I'm doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Multiplication. 2 initial vessels in to 7 new starts.
20230324_151317.jpg

Are they gonna grow roots in those multiplication vessels?
They might. The goal of the multiplication vessels is to promote vigorous growth. There is a growth hormone added to induce rapid shooting and branching.
They could potentially root, bit more than likely they will be removed from these vessels in several weeks, dipped in rooting hormone, and plugged in a rapid rooter.
Here's one that decided to start rooting in it's induction vessel.
20230321_101658.jpg

After multiplication they'll be rooted, most likely in rapid rooters. Then off to their new homes in medium of choice.

Bump to an older thread.

I've had lots of success with TC. I'm starting to feel confident in my processes.

Several of my mom plants are generation 0 TC at this point. That means that they originated invitro and have grown to size to be rooted and transplanted.

While tending garden and doing inventory this weekend I noticed a couple throwing roots invitro. Not unheard of, but somewhat rare. These 2 specimens were started late March, almost 3 months ago. They got new shoes today, plugged in root riots and will go in to general clone rotation.

It's been wonderful as a way to preserve lines and take up much less space than actual mom plants!
20230618_215659.jpg
20230618_215732.jpg
20230618_220037.jpg
20230618_220050.jpg

Latest posts

Back