Can you guess what I'm doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20230220_090556.jpg

diesel is down to 4.55/gal today...

I applaud anyone who can do Tissue culture. Me and my buddy Alabastar always thought about getting into it but at the time we were both cultivating mushrooms and growing weed, wanna talk about alot of work.

diesel is down to 4.55/gal today...
# 2 two days ago $5.23 for 98 gals from our oil co.
I installed a propane htr and have cut down on our oil consumption greatly .I think the cost of htg oil may decrease if over a 100 gal which was all it took.

# 2 two days ago $5.23 for 98 gals from our oil co.
I installed a propane htr and have cut down on our oil consumption greatly .I think the cost of htg oil may decrease if over a 100 gal which was all it took.
OK once again TRUE Story
When we lived there The house my wife and I bought had oil heat with 1000gal in ground tank.
I filled it once a year unless extremely cold winters. (only 2 I remember) Price of Oil was .47cents a gallon, filled the tank for less than $500.00 for heat for the yr.
Now it would be over $5,000.00 dang

So next up will be the multiplication stage. In a nutshell, once these start shooting new growth, in around 3-5 weeks, I'll make a fresh batch of agar and prep multiplication vessels. The multiplication vessel is similar in looks and size to a small Chinese soup takeout container. Each multiplication vessels will get 6 snips off of the mom placed in it to grow out. Once those get to size they'll be cleaned of the agar medium, dipped in Clonex and treated as any other clone.

So next up will be the multiplication stage. In a nutshell, once these start shooting new growth, in around 3-5 weeks, I'll make a fresh batch of agar and prep multiplication vessels. The multiplication vessel is similar in looks and size to a small Chinese soup takeout container. Each multiplication vessels will get 6 snips off of the mom placed in it to grow out. Once those get to size they'll be cleaned of the agar medium, dipped in Clonex and treated as any other clone.
They start producing shoots in 3-5 weeks, what if you were not planning to take any shoots for 6 months?
Do the shoots not outgrow the test tube?
Do you have to take them out and prune them once in a while?

Flower, that is correct. They will grow slowly. The nutrient solution (basal salt and agar) should be sufficient to keep the tiny plant healthy and happy for 4-8 months long term. After that i'll need to prep a new tube of solution and transplant it if I plan to keep that TC going. The thing to keep in mind is that whenever the tube is open it needs to be done in a sterile location to prevent contamination from entering. I use a laminar flow hood with positive air pressure.

Latest posts

Back