Can you help me laugh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilKronic420

Reaction score
I was looking to buy some seeds for next year and Im not an easy bake anymore and it takes alot for me to get nice and ripped (Like I mean giggling so much I bust a rib), Actually havent been ripped in LONG WHILE:( So I was just wanting to know if anyone knew a kind of weed that specifically makes you laugh??:p

I came up with a batch of bubblegum that makes the old lady giggle her ass off (not a lightweight either), I kinda feel it but not too much. I think it's perhaps the more "up" effect of the sativa side of the mix.

Thanks for the link Seattle420 but I dont need cheering up I need giggly weed!;) :p

Well Next year we gonna try growing some White Widow, Bubblegum, Hollands Hoop, and Super Skunk. Do any of theese strains give you the giggles? We, LilKronic420 and myself, have been checking seedbanks for a while and no info says if the strain is the strain that makes you laugh uncontrolably. The last time I smoked "giggle weed" I was a teen. Ahh the good ol days lol.

i have yet to try it....but have heard Bubblegum will give you some good giggles ;)

through my own smoking i have loved the Juicy Fruit for giggles

I thought giggles were what happen with less experience smokers and after a while you get sorta use to the high I believe its more of your surroundings(friends,movie,joke,ect.) and or mind set.So maybe u should set the mode for the giggles Get a D.Chapelle dvd get smoked out and see what happens. Just my opinon.There could be another option stop smokin for a little while(week or so) air-out is what I like to call it Then smoke and enjoy

Latest posts

Back