can you know enuff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt420lane

Reaction score
I'am working on my 4th grow in the last year and seen a bit of it all when it comes to growing. BUGS, SPITER MITES, NATS, FLY'S , OVER WATERING, OVER FEEDING, BURNT FROM LIGHT, STREACH FROM LIGHT, AND A FEW MORE THINGS I CANT THINK OF (DEW TO GOOD POT)!!!!

iv bin lucky when it comes to stayin away from the rest of the problems. dew to my stran and how well i know it may have a lot to dew with it!!! I twist and try difrent things with them and some work ,......and some I shake my head at!! but in all we learn OUR STRAN and know how tall they will be at harvest from how big they were when flowering started...to the t we know our plants and how they will clone..............

SO CAN WE KNOW ENUFF?.....OR WHEN WE LEARN OUR STRAN DO WE KNOW ENUFF ABOUT IT?.....THEY ARE OUR BABYS THEY TEACH US AS MUCH AS WE (GROW) THEM.....:D

Hello Matt ;)

Growing is a never ending learning experience, even when growing strains we have grown before, they never grow exactly the same.

We as growers need to learn to read what a plant is telling us, no two plants are the same, we are being taught by a plant how that plant responds to what we do to it. :watchplant:

matt420lane said:
I'am working on my 4th grow in the last year and seen a bit of it all when it comes to growing. BUGS, SPITER MITES, NATS, FLY'S , OVER WATERING, OVER FEEDING, BURNT FROM LIGHT, STREACH FROM LIGHT, AND A FEW MORE THINGS I CANT THINK OF (DEW TO GOOD POT)!!!!

iv bin lucky when it comes to stayin away from the rest of the problems. dew to my stran and how well i know it may have a lot to dew with it!!! I twist and try difrent things with them and some work ,......and some I shake my head at!! but in all we learn OUR STRAN and know how tall they will be at harvest from how big they were when flowering started...to the t we know our plants and how they will clone..............

SO CAN WE KNOW ENUFF?.....OR WHEN WE LEARN OUR STRAN DO WE KNOW ENUFF ABOUT IT?.....THEY ARE OUR BABYS THEY TEACH US AS MUCH AS WE (GROW) THEM.....

xa xa xa matt.........................:D

Learning from our mistakes gains us the experience to grow better, bigger, shorter, bushier or however we like our plants................:p

I must say though, I am disappointed that you have only managed 3 full grows..............................................................................;)

Happy Holidays Buddy

:fly::fly::fly:
:fly::fly:
:ciao:

:48:

How's that bottom watering working out for ya?

Has Hick seen this post yet? I think he is a giant pot smoking brain... I think he is sum how plugged into this sight. Some say he rid his body years ago and plugges himself into MP... something like the matrix on weed.lol

only 3 grows...:rant:...!!!!!!

this post was more about bein funny and sarcastic.

the truth is you right hippy and bud. it took a lot of o CRAPS

to get to ware I'am !!!! and owe it to you guys!!!! I told some one the other day that I new it ALL...lol....just wanted to clear the air.....:rant:....:)

Can you ever know enough?

Never.

I think...

But ask POTUS...that guy is old as heck...

matt420lane said:
only 3 grows...:rant:...!!!!!!

with many many more to come I hope^^^^^^^^
with as few issues as possible

this post was more about bein funny and sarcastic.

your just gona have to try harder then mon pote ^^^^;)

the truth is you right hippy and bud. it took a lot of o CRAPS

to get to ware I'am !!!! and owe it to you guys!!!!

Ta Lar ^^^^^^^:cool:

I told some one the other day that I new it ALL...lol....

^^^^^:D^^^^^^^

just wanted to clear the air.....:rant:....:)

No worries Buddy

n

it's great to see you postin again.................:p

noel3lm3.jpg

Latest posts

Back