Canada legalizes it but then...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're still scrambling to get product in the stores. Actually i expected a much bugger FU than this with a govt run bidnez. Give em time i guess and eventually it will be fubar.

I am glad quality controls are in place for those who buy it in dispensaries. You would probably smoke a lot of spider mites and pesticides with street weed with no controls in place.

I am glad quality controls are in place for those who buy it in dispensaries. You would probably smoke a lot of spider mites and pesticides with street weed with no controls in place.
There were problems with a govt grower here where pesticide was found in finished product. Apparently the whole crop had to be destroyed. So "they" claim:rolleyes:

Would love to have that in place on bud here in the UK. I know of the sources of some of my bits and that's great cos some are full organic growers who really care about the final product. Most street dealers though couldn't care less and sell what ever is about. There was a spell about 9/10 years back when it was all being sprayed with glass to create extra weight. Literally the whole town I lived in gave up and refused to buy until they stopped doing it. Even the conservative local paper (which was previously anti cannabis) did a piece telling people to use filters because it would cause lung problems.

Latest posts

Back