Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the midwest US...is this a Canadian forum? I`m having a hard time finding the basic forum info here...:(

its under quick links on the tool bar thingy and this is not canadian forum Im in the mid east

Oooh, Cincy - where at in the ME? Thanks.

I'm from Holland! The website is also hosted here in Holland, so what does it make this forum? International? :)

btw. is this forum loading with ok speed for you guys?

Yeah, its loading okay for me. The only problem I`m having is, I cannot get a custom avatar in here. :(

You can use a custom avatar if you wish. it can only be a max size of 80/80 pixels.

I can't find out where to change that in the admin now. I will look more.

Thanks, but I can`t find where to put my avatar link in! And hey - cool one!

if you go to: User CP - and click EDIT AVATAR you can add a custom avatar there.

MarP, no, I have been there 20 times - lol - there is no place to add a custom avatar - only a place to add/change a profile pic. :(

goldie asked where I was from it the mid east and I said OHIO

Cincy - Ok, sorry about that.

Ok, now I might now what the problem is. Maybe only moderators can change avatars.

Let me look into this.

Got it!!! Should be fixed now.

I set it to 100/100 max pixels.

Jeezz, sure hard to get to find the right options in the admin.

Ok, now show me all your own kewl avatars boys and girls! :)

MarP, thanks - I`ll try it again.

Cincy - where in Cincy? I used to live in Price Hill - upper - Summit Ave.

MarPassion said:
I'm from Holland! The website is also hosted here in Holland, so what does it make this forum? International? :)

btw. is this forum loading with ok speed for you guys?

u guuys rock smoke the greenshit 4 breakfast

Latest posts

Back