Canadian Nute/Fert Brands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBobMarleyJr

Forever A Blazed Member
Reaction score
Whats up everyone looking for some names of some good nutes that can be bought in canada, looking for something for flowering what i have now isnt good for it, needs something new and fast dont wanna stop feeding to long.
So if theres anyone from canada here and uses something bought here and not off the web i'd love to kno thanks again.

Where do you live BOb?? as in what province?

are there grow/hydro shops around? they will have what you need.

im near T.O. and there are plenty of Hydro shops.

a worse case senerio go to Walmart and get shultz bloom.

N.S. baby lol

Many shops around here but there all skeezers either try to sell ya to much or just dont feel comfy walkin into others.....

I was just lookin for a brand so i knew what i was gettin when i walk in dont wanna ask to many question... takes me back to skeezers...

any hydro/grow store around me is owned by some goon who sells or something.
have had a friend or two get followed home if ya kno what im sayin

MrBobMarleyJr said:
N.S. baby lol

Many shops around here but there all skeezers either try to sell ya to much or just dont feel comfy walkin into others.....

I was just lookin for a brand so i knew what i was gettin when i walk in dont wanna ask to many question... takes me back to skeezers...

any hydro/grow store around me is owned by some goon who sells or something.
have had a friend or two get followed home if ya kno what im sayin

Well that doesnt sound cool, becareful with that,

do they have a Home Grown Hydroponics down there?

There are tons of good nutes, i use General hydroponics, floro nova bloom

Fox farm is popular, you want the bloom or flowering formula.

Ya see i haven't been able to find any GH or fox farm around here may just not be looking hard enough.
but theres one place i kno of its not very big but has a few things and is pretty casual prob gonna swing in there this weekend, i was a using a 15 30 15 npk bloom product but was told i should stop use water a time or two and get new stuff so no matter what its got to be soon, but i was just lookin for a little help before walkin in.
thanks

if u can think of any other good product names lemme kno thanks

Latest posts

Back