cancer gone!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighBrixMMJ

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone here know that I was recently diagnosed with renal cancer 3 months ago. Monday morning i underwent a procedure to have my kidney removed and all wwas successful, I am home now back with my plants for some good ole righteous healing time. NO MORE CANCER!!! LMFAO

Very happy fur ya pilgrem glad yur trails be lookin brighter. Thanks fur sharin yur hope! My wifes got 2 more years to watch ;) We be positive as we walk our trails to the final one taken. Glad fur ya ;)

BWD

NO .. Chemo is NOT necessary!! That is propaganda pushed by hospitals and medical officials.....

Don't get me wound up!!!

trillions of atoms is right. chemotherapy or radiation is not effective in the treating of renal cancers, they recently gave me back my pathology results on the tumor and it was a furhman grade 3 tumor that was isolated to the kidney, pathological stage pT1b, which is a low grade tumor. No signs of spreading, even if spreading was inevidable, it can easily be treated without chemo or radiation. the good news is its been 5 weeks and i feel so much better, my bp is stable now, no more massive spikes! and my recovery is almost over and normal life will resume shortly. i report back to the doctor in 5 months for a ct scan to make sure of no spreading. thanks for everyones concern and thoughts!

Chemo is bad i watched it kill my sister and i wont have it.
con grats HighBrix.

My wife did chemo but it was told of minor mounts she didnt lose her hair ur nothin but held her hand best I could without cryin

BWD

:aok: stay healthy HB...great news man for sure...

Latest posts

Back