Canna butter and Oil - Can it be mixed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobHoskins

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Stoners,

I have a strange question.

I have made canna butter and its lovely, However I'm curious to find out if i can add coconut oil to it.

Coconut oil can be absorbed through the skin much quicker - Would it make any difference?
Would the trapped THC/CDB in the butter also bind with the oil when mixed?

Thanks in advance

Hi Bob Welcome, Tell us more what are you trying to do
Make a topical or Edible ?

If you have the butter already made it can be mixed right into the mix as the oil additive, no need to add Coconut oil.
Topicals do not get absorbed deeply into skin so you won't get high if that is what you are after.
Emu oil added in small amounts will allow better absorption through skin if making a pain topical.

If you have the butter already made it can be mixed right into the mix as the oil additive, no need to add Coconut oil.
Topicals do not get absorbed deeply into skin so you won't get high if that is what you are after.
Emu oil added in small amounts will allow better absorption through skin if making a pain topical.

Errm it was more of an experiment i was thinking of - I already make cannabutter for making Banana bread and flap jack.

I was toying with the idea that seems to becoming a thing i guess - Using canna oil to enhance sex - minus the high.
There seems to be various oils and other items that will work.

In short - I was being lazy, trying to avoid making a batch of Cannaoil 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Is this for your pleasure , Jing off
Or intercourse ?
Be very careful of using only mold free weed and pure unexpired Coco oil
For internal use.

You can get very high so be careful of your lvls and amounts used

If it is used in the female Vagina be careful not to dose her
You really need to determine the correct amount of THC in a set amount, say in a teaspoon;
once you have a safe lvl in mgs (just like eating an Edie) her body will absorb it internally.

Yeah i was thinking the same!! Butter just doesn't seem right 🤣 don't think the wife would appreciate me using butter
I would start very low and she where it takes her and work up slowly .
Make sure you know what you are doing

If it is used in the female Vagina be careful not to dose her
You really need to determine the correct amount of THC in a set amount, say in a teaspoon;
once you have a safe lvl in mgs (just like eating an Edie) her body will absorb it internally.

Start small and weak and work my way up to the right dosage :)

They sell lubes in the weed store that tells you correct dosages

@Bubba
Think the guy was playin us? LOL
Just kidding sounds like they have a healthy sex life
Way to GO Man

I tend to get crude with my words
I blame my Mother
Gutter mouth

I would use coconut oil for that , make sure its virgin oil
Butter may not be the best for oiling the hole.
I walked in on my roommate squirting I can't believe it's not butter on a girl's fart box once 🤣 some things you can't unsee

Latest posts

Back