Canna Cabana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and while we are at it , i have a question for you mind readers
iu

I can make some shit up if that would be more interesting.
Let's see,,,,,Oh yeah. Hippie and Roster invited me to go camping and I told them to fk off. My ass still hurts from Hippies last camping trip.😁
You must have done something wrong or treated hippie badly and he went in arid
I on the other hand was very pleasant to him and he lube me up and I never felt so much as a pinch.
But that toothbrush scared me a bit.

I can make some shit up if that would be more interesting.
Let's see,,,,,Oh yeah. Hippie and Roster invited me to go camping and I told them to fk off. My ass still hurts from Hippies last camping trip.😁
I still have the pics in my spank bank.

camp10.jpg

All this camping talk reminds me of the time myself and another fellow was out coon hunting, and I swear this is a true story.
We drove to the end of a dead end road, parked the truck, and released the hounds. We were standing there waiting for the dogs to get done doing their business and go hunting.
About that time I thought I heard a woman call out “Hello?”
I looked around at my buddy, he didn’t act like he heard anything, so I shrugged it off.
A few seconds go by and I heard it again, a little louder this time. I look at my buddy and I could tell, he heard it too.
The voice came from back in the woods, 50 yards or so from the trail we were gonna walk as we hunted.
I hollered back and asked her if she was alright, she replied with “Yes, we are just camping.” My buddy and I neither one wanted to hunt where someone was camping, so we decided to gather up the dogs and go elsewhere.
We had 4 dogs with us, one of which was a very tree happy young male I was hunting at the time, and he picked that moment to fall treed, right in the direction of where the voice came from.
My buddy grabbed one dog, loaded it in the truck, and took off towards my pup because I was in the middle of leashing up the other two and putting them in the truck.
I wasn’t far behind him, and was surprised to find him standing about 30 feet from the tent, (which was nothing more than a tarp strung between two trees) staring straight at the ground.
I noticed as I walked past my buddy, who was still staring at the ground, that my pup was treed right on one of the very trees that their “tent” was tied to.
He was really blowing the top out of it, too. And he was loud.
I was convinced then, that my old pal was standing there with his head bowed in shame, over the courage he lacked to catch that dog and take the brunt of the butt chewing we were to surely receive for disturbing the campers piece. ( I misspelled that on purpose, by the way.)
I walked up to the opening of the tent, leashed the dog, and was attempting to apologize, when I glanced in the tent and was met with the sight of a 300 pound blonde woman trying to wrestle a Tshirt down over a 2 piece bikini.
There was a little scrawny feller in there with her, of course, that is an assumption, because I didn’t really see all that much of him considering he was hiding behind her.
Anyway, I was quite taken aback. I had seen way more than I wanted.
My cowardly “friend” fell in behind as I staggered towards the truck, his head still bowed.
I loaded the dog in the box, and we both jumped in the truck.
I had driven a couple miles before I broke the silence and told him about the spectacle I had been witness to.
He said “Yeah, well when I walked around there, she weren’t wearing nothing.”
He still to this day don’t like to talk about it.

Y’all tell the truth, this ain’t where y’all thought I was going when I started telling this, is it?

And yes, that really is a true story that happened to me one night when I was out hunting.

All this camping talk reminds me of the time myself and another fellow was out coon hunting, and I swear this is a true story.
We drove to the end of a dead end road, parked the truck, and released the hounds. We were standing there waiting for the dogs to get done doing their business and go hunting.
About that time I thought I heard a woman call out “Hello?”
I looked around at my buddy, he didn’t act like he heard anything, so I shrugged it off.
A few seconds go by and I heard it again, a little louder this time. I look at my buddy and I could tell, he heard it too.
The voice came from back in the woods, 50 yards or so from the trail we were gonna walk as we hunted.
I hollered back and asked her if she was alright, she replied with “Yes, we are just camping.” My buddy and I neither one wanted to hunt where someone was camping, so we decided to gather up the dogs and go elsewhere.
We had 4 dogs with us, one of which was a very tree happy young male I was hunting at the time, and he picked that moment to fall treed, right in the direction of where the voice came from.
My buddy grabbed one dog, loaded it in the truck, and took off towards my pup because I was in the middle of leashing up the other two and putting them in the truck.
I wasn’t far behind him, and was surprised to find him standing about 30 feet from the tent, (which was nothing more than a tarp strung between two trees) staring straight at the ground.
I noticed as I walked past my buddy, who was still staring at the ground, that my pup was treed right on one of the very trees that their “tent” was tied to.
He was really blowing the top out of it, too. And he was loud.
I was convinced then, that my old pal was standing there with his head bowed in shame, over the courage he lacked to catch that dog and take the brunt of the butt chewing we were to surely receive for disturbing the campers piece. ( I misspelled that on purpose, by the way.)
I walked up to the opening of the tent, leashed the dog, and was attempting to apologize, when I glanced in the tent and was met with the sight of a 300 pound blonde woman trying to wrestle a Tshirt down over a 2 piece bikini.
There was a little scrawny feller in there with her, of course, that is an assumption, because I didn’t really see all that much of him considering he was hiding behind her.
Anyway, I was quite taken aback. I had seen way more than I wanted.
My cowardly “friend” fell in behind as I staggered towards the truck, his head still bowed.
I loaded the dog in the box, and we both jumped in the truck.
I had driven a couple miles before I broke the silence and told him about the spectacle I had been witness to.
He said “Yeah, well when I walked around there, she weren’t wearing nothing.”
He still to this day don’t like to talk about it.

Y’all tell the truth, this ain’t where y’all thought I was going when I started telling this, is it?

And yes, that really is a true story that happened to me one night when I was out hunting.
Lier. You know you was bumping Monkeys with the fat lady. 😂 😂 😂 :vampire:

Latest posts

Back