Canna Cabana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crying Shame what happened to the Cabana. Used to be my exclusive home. I haven't deleted my account there but I hardly ever go there and the few times I did, I just lurked. I learned the hard way they don't tolerate any politics there. Plus seeing Dman run out so many good people just disheartening me.
Then I went to planet ganja which was 10x worse than the Cabana ever could be..not to even mention most of threads there haven't had a response in 2-3 years, I stated getting harrassed and got in many fights with a very left wing member there who kept smearing me. He is a member at the Cabana too, and stated he would follow me there to harass me too. What a total F.uckhead. Then I went to Grand prix's site(can't remember the name of his site) had a great time there for about 6 monthes then covid hit. G.P. sorta seemed to go covid crazy and that was all he would talk about. Then the conversation turned super dark and him and other members( you would recognize their handles if I said them), started talking about how people who refused to get vax should die, and shouldn't be treated at hospitals...I WAS IN UTTER SHOCK. Shocked turned into anger and I left in a huff out of there too. So far I think this site is the best place I have ever been, and so glad people brought this site to my attention.

I got banned from RIU on my 3rd post. Never got a reason and somehow it has me locked to where I cannot log out of it or even in as a visitor. I did a google search and that place is a mess. I migrated here from the farm in 2021 and couldn't be happier. There are some absolutely very arrogant people on the farm - G's gift to MJ horticulture. This place is the best ever.

The Passion has been my go to site since 2008. I have some great brothers and sisters here. That's why I and my brothers fought so hard to bring it back from where it was headed. We cleaned house and brought the Passion back to a place ppl can call home.

Last edited:
I got banned from RIU on my 3rd post. Never got a reason and somehow it has me locked to where I cannot log out of it or even in as a visitor. I did a google search and that place is a mess. I migrated here from the farm in 2021 and couldn't be happier. There are some absolutely very arrogant people on the farm - G's gift to MJ horticulture. This place is the best ever.
Is Sea Maden, Texas Kid or Kolah still around. I still get some of Capiluator's products.

I couldn't tell you. Since I joined here I never looked back. I tried to stay friendly with aquaman for a little bit because of being a hydro person myself but that is about all I remember. Tried to be friendly to everyone really - but... Not worth it to me personally. - I just peeked in and I'm not really sure how all their buttons work to see who I used to follow... I remember one guy had perpetual thread in the title of his thread and he went MIA for a long time...

Seems like a place many of us used to hang out is going through another shake up. I guess Dman has another bee in his bonnet. Now brother Carty has been shown the back door.

To any and all members having issues there you are welcome here. We try and keep the drama to a minimum here and the last thing we want to do is run off a long term member for stating their opinion.
This forum is about marijuana and having fun. So if you are tired of the drama come here and join in.
And he couldn't be any nicer. I know Carty personally, he's a great dude. bit conceited, stuck on himself a bit, a real winner of a guy though. Head strong for sure, he's his own favorite subject.. oh crap, I'd of gotten rid of the guy to.. who needs someone funny, light hearted and a decent grower around anywho.
Not me.. so in behest of myself, I HAD TO leave... and for the record, I told the turds to delete my account before they showed me the door. I WIN..

hahaha. from the crazy arse mind of Carty...
and while we are at it , i have a question for you mind readers
Yes

Here is what I did...

I started a thread over there, just like I did here and at OG. A simple thread to honor my buddy Matt.
Offered to gift a few seeds to interested growers who could begin them asap and not seed hoarders.. nobody really seemed interested, who cares. but suddenly I get bombed with PM's from Bohdi Sativa, the cry baby from hell. wanting to, no insisting to, be invited to a FB group regarding the Legacy Line build for Matt's son. JT refuses to invite the bro, as does Elena, Matt's sister and Bodhi's girlfriend way back..
I tell him, not up to me, up to JT so talk to him. 2 Messages later from him getting ugly, I tell the dik to leave me alone and said again.. I don't make that decision, we even kept Elena out for a bit... the guy refused to leave me be so I approached a mod who said nothing...

The JT sends me a message saying he's been permanently banned over there, no idea he was there, but pissed me off Bodhi could pull that off.. so I told them at the Coffee Shop to please delete my account if that is how they treat people and if 1 person can have that kind of pull... and the entire time Bodhi saying he didn't want to cause any drama.

Howie calls me that night and we talk. I tell him the story and he says, you sure you want your account deleted.. I say, if you want to wait a week I'll cool down, we'll go from there, he says ok.. 3 days later I go to check PM's from friends and he did it anyway stating.. you don't post here that much anymore anyways..

so, a member since 2008 gone bye bye to make room for idiot newbies.. I miss the old Cabana, not this one

This is the only MJ forum I have ever been to. This is the first one I found when I started looking, and never seen a reason to look further.
As a matter of fact, I just checked, I joined 2/9/22, so I have been on here a little over a year now, and have yet to have a cross word with anyone.
That says a lot.
Don't worry I'll get around to you.....................Just wait

I was on RIU and another site that slips my mind at the moment. I was new and they were generally helpful at both sites but there was a lot of arrogance. Then I found MP. Seemed better than the other sites for years but became pretty catty after a while. I left with a bunch of others and went to their purple headed monster group. The values there were not mine so I left and didn’t do weed sites for close to 2 years. Wandered back here and saw changes I liked. This is now my ‘social media’ fix as well as a great place to learn from people who know what to do to fix issues and it is a good place for me to validate what I think I know. Thanks to the mods for fixing things. I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back