Canna Cabana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Seems like a place many of us used to hang out is going through another shake up. I guess Dman has another bee in his bonnet. Now brother Carty has been shown the back door.

To any and all members having issues there you are welcome here. We try and keep the drama to a minimum here and the last thing we want to do is run off a long term member for stating their opinion.
This forum is about marijuana and having fun. So if you are tired of the drama come here and join in.

This is the only MJ forum I have ever been to. This is the first one I found when I started looking, and never seen a reason to look further.
As a matter of fact, I just checked, I joined 2/9/22, so I have been on here a little over a year now, and have yet to have a cross word with anyone.
That says a lot.

This is the only MJ forum I have ever been to. This is the first one I found when I started looking, and never seen a reason to look further.
As a matter of fact, I just checked, I joined 2/9/22, so I have been on here a little over a year now, and have yet to have a cross word with anyone.
That says a lot.
Glad you feel that way Flower. I have been doing this a long time and have been on way to many of these places. Some are good and ....well.... I have learned what true brotherhood is and isn't. I have no desire to get on FB or any other social platforms. This is my home and I hope from this day to my last I am still a member here.

there are just two things i am gonna say about the Old Place and then no mas

i can best describe my feelings in meme posters so please bare with me

Number 1

EC62E657-B28D-405F-AE96-28303037066B.jpeg

and Number 2

27CD11B2-A179-4C6D-A653-C687C2A18E8F.jpeg

Latest posts

Back