Canna Cabana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sea had another birthday last week...

give ma a working pass and your wish will be granted...funny, howie called me many moons ago to make nice, Dman banned me 2 days later with a vile threat...
Where is Sea Maiden at? Been a long time. Her husband was a cool dude as well.

say the word ,he can be sleeping with the fishes....
Umbitch was a back stabber and a liar. If you've got the memory of a fruit fly, you could catch him in a lie. I mentioned we'd had a national out to the Poconos raceway, and he quickly mentioned how he'd raced there on the AMA circuit. A month later, he designed the entire sound system for the place. He claimed he'd shot a kid in the knee with a 9MM for ripping him off on a weed deal, and two days later, he'd shot the kid in the knee with a .357 Mag. He was Rosebitch's protected pet. I loved it the day that NorCalHal told him that his weed was mediocre at best. You could hear the tears dripping through the laptop screen.
On the last site I saw him on, he was bragging about putting the meat to a married gal. Yeah, right. We had welcomed him into our little fold until Medel spotted him stabbing us all in the back with the admins. Done, done, and done. I wouldn't urinate in his sphincter if he's intestines were in flames.

Umbitch was a back stabber and a liar. If you've got the memory of a fruit fly, you could catch him in a lie. I mentioned we'd had a national out to the Poconos raceway, and he quickly mentioned how he'd raced there on the AMA circuit. A month later, he designed the entire sound system for the place. He claimed he'd shot a kid in the knee with a 9MM for ripping him off on a weed deal, and two days later, he'd shot the kid in the knee with a .357 Mag. He was Rosebitch's protected pet. I loved it the day that NorCalHal told him that his weed was mediocre at best. You could hear the tears dripping through the laptop screen.
On the last site I saw him on, he was bragging about putting the meat to a married gal. Yeah, right. We had welcomed him into our little fold until Medel spotted him stabbing us all in the back with the admins. Done, done, and done. I wouldn't urinate in his sphincter if he's intestines were in flames.
Figlio Putanna

Yep, i remember. He also said later that it wasn't him that shot the kid it was a friend. I do remember what he did at Frirestax. Backstabbing piece of shit.
Then the fker told everybody he was carrying a gun even to the store because Weedhoppers Club members were after him. Fking moron. Like we were going to ride all the way to California to beat up a punk. I will say this,,he had quite the imagination.:angiesfavorite:

I remember when NCH told him his weed wasn't good enough for a dispensary and to stop whining about it. Laughed my fking ass off.
What pissed me off is when Yooper went was on the OFC thread and Umbra kept telling him, Never Be OFC, Never Be OFC. And all Yooper(RIP) was doing was asking someone a question. I wanted to knock his teeth down his throat. Fking prick.
Than Rose and Keef started talking shit. Ppl thought Rose was this mild mannered lady. What a crock of shit. She PMed me and cussed me like a sailor right before she banned me.
Now they are gone and this place is hopping again.
Banning me was their biggest mistake. Karma is a *****.

Yep, i remember. He also said later that it wasn't him that shot the kid it was a friend. I do remember what he did at Frirestax. Backstabbing piece of shit.
Then the fker told everybody he was carrying a gun even to the store because Weedhoppers Club members were after him. Fking moron. Like we were going to ride all the way to California to beat up a punk. I will say this,,he had quite the imagination.:angiesfavorite:
He warned me about you in an email. He said there were bikers knocking on his door and I better make sure weedhopper didn't have my address. I told him I'm not afraid because I live in a pro gun state lol

He was such a Fking Moron. 1st off he would have never knew it was coming and he would have never seen a biker with colors riding a Harley. It doesn't work that way. I know some HA in California but would Never ask a brother to mess with something so god damn stupid over such an idiot. And why the fk would he think you needed to be worried. What a p.ussy.
Keef told them I was after him too. Man was I a busy mother fker. Don't know how I found time to work😁
Keef told them my boys was chasing him on their Harleys on the beach while he was riding his scooter.😂😂😂

He really wanted me to come over to the other website. I don't know why he thought you would be after me at all.... We've never had a single bad word to each other. I stayed out of the argument and just figured it would blow over. I did use the sight for like 5 days and then just stopped sharing my grows anywhere

Well I'm glad you came back brother Lesso. Your a great member and very helpful in the Passion Community.
Just look out for those crazy ass bikers with nothing better to do than chase ppl on the beach.😂😂😂

He was such a Fking Moron. 1st off he would have never knew it was coming and he would have never seen a biker with colors riding a Harley. It doesn't work that way. I know some HA in California but would Never ask a brother to mess with something so god damn stupid over such an idiot. And why the fk would he think you needed to be worried. What a p.ussy.
Keef told them I was after him too. Man was I a busy mother fker. Don't know how I found time to work😁
Keef told them my boys was chasing him on their Harleys on the beach while he was riding his scooter.😂😂😂
Only the shadow knows .......woo eeee woo.......

Poor Keef. His Wife left him for a long haired Texas boy that was in a band. I followed her on FB for awhile. Was a neat lady. Just got tired of Keefs crazy ass bullshit and said as much on FB.
Hell Keef invited me and my Wife to his house. He lost it after the 2016 election like the rest of his crew. Dumbest shit I ever seen. We don't have to agree on everything to get along. Ppl with shallow minds become shallow ppl

Latest posts

Back