Canna Cabana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was such a Fking Moron. 1st off he would have never knew it was coming and he would have never seen a biker with colors riding a Harley. It doesn't work that way. I know some HA in California but would Never ask a brother to mess with something so god damn stupid over such an idiot. And why the fk would he think you needed to be worried. What a p.ussy.
Keef told them I was after him too. Man was I a busy mother fker. Don't know how I found time to work😁
Keef told them my boys was chasing him on their Harleys on the beach while he was riding his scooter.😂😂😂
Why you chasin a man on a 50cc scooter. That’s just wrong. 🙃

Sea is on the overgrow reunion...I see her there on rare occasion...if anyone here ever communicates with admin at the cabana let them know their balls shriveled up years ago...

i am in that group and she has already trolled me a couple times….same with Ed Larkis , Old Sog , and a few other liberals

i dont budge and i still give them he-ll when i get a chance

Optimus Prime is there but hardly ever posts…and Dman is not there , he wouldnt survive , he has burned to many bridges

i miss a few of the Cats over in hawaii , dirtboy , i still chat with ctg who moved over there a couple years ago

life goes on eh

These places tend to blow up every few years or so. When that happens everybody scatters like a covey of quail. I have made and lost lots of friends over the years. Funny thing....not so long ago there were lots of us here in Colo. Big an I have been to lots of gatherings where there were 20 or more sharing stories, seeds, strains and smoke.

Poof like a fart in the wind everyone disappeared. The green rush is over here. Miss those good times.

These places tend to blow up every few years or so. When that happens everybody scatters like a covey of quail. I have made and lost lots of friends over the years. Funny thing....not so long ago there were lots of us here in Colo. Big an I have been to lots of gatherings where there were 20 or more sharing stories, seeds, strains and smoke.

Poof like a fart in the wind everyone disappeared. The green rush is over here. Miss those good times.

good times eh

i will always remember our very first Cannabis Campout …..where the he-ll was that , Leadville?

we have lost so many old soldiers over the years , not many of us left from the 60’s

it looks like there is a new generation amongst us now who will carry the torch of freedom into the future

me thinks we are in good hands

the youth today are so much more educated on the science of cannabis and the future looks even better , especially when cannabis is rescheduled and R&D can be done without any interference from the gubmint!

good times eh

i will always remember our very first Cannabis Campout …..where the he-ll was that , Leadville?

we have lost so many old soldiers over the years , not many of us left from the 60’s

it looks like there is a new generation amongst us now who will carry the torch of freedom into the future

me thinks we are in good hands

the youth today are so much more educated on the science of cannabis and the future looks even better , especially when cannabis is rescheduled and R&D can be done without any interference from the gubmint!
I agree, the future of cannabis is in good hands, I am just worried about everything else.

I agree, the future of cannabis is in good hands, I am just worried about everything else.

weakness is where the world is now

A975F838-3E39-4A42-8371-1FC5AB8FFF07.jpeg

i

you couldn't have chased him. cuz the dang carburetor was always messing up on his scooter. hard to chase a man when he is pushing a moped down the sidewalk lol
You are right about that brother. He was always having problems with that fking scooter.

Seems like a place many of us used to hang out is going through another shake up. I guess Dman has another bee in his bonnet. Now brother Carty has been shown the back door.

To any and all members having issues there you are welcome here. We try and keep the drama to a minimum here and the last thing we want to do is run off a long term member for stating their opinion.
This forum is about marijuana and having fun. So if you are tired of the drama come here and join
Whoops, wrong number....
Bubba

What parts do you want me to bring back ? eyes ,hands maybe a foot .Im not carrying no heads ,legs or arms ,too heavy....
Oh, it outta be the ding dong, right?

Bubba

Bodhi Sativa is the latest headache.. I left when he wouldn't stop sending me PM's because nobody would allow him into the big Goat & Monkey Preservation we have going.. made up lies and got JT Banned, so I left after that told Howie to delete my account.. he called me later on that night and asked me what was going on.. he was all nicey nice and begged me to stay, said I'll think on it.. 2 days later went back and I was banned for life... so, now a club member..
which I have no problem with.. here and over on Overgrow with Big..

So, Bodhi Sativa gets wind about BOG's sun having a thread so he logs on there with the name....

SonofGoat&Monkey as his handle.. right off someone says, so you must know Carty then, he's running the big preservation thing.... he lasted there few days. I outted him in large letters... WARNING, LIAR ENCLOSED.. lol.

He has done nothing but cause problems for the Estate and he is why it hasn't been settled contesting everything with his lies of hearsay promises he says.. demanding half of everything... dude already stole most of the prepackaged stuff and is selling it off...

There is only one person legally selling Goat & Monkey gear and he proved he purchased it all from Matt..
So be careful who you deal with out there... better off waiting to see what I have to share here soon

Latest posts

Back