Canna COCO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparda

Reaction score
Does anyone use it? We used it on our first grow and now we're thinking that we used it wrong.

We didn't use any of the Boost, Rhizotonic or Cannazym. What we did was at week 3 for every 10 liters of water we started to give 10mill of both A&B then worked up to giving 20 mill of both. Then during flower we continued to give both A&B at 20mill but also added 15mill of pk 13/14 throughout the flowering process.

Now after actually looking at their website and their feeding schedule guide it seems like that was wrong, apparently during flower you increase the dosage of A&B by almost double and only actually give them PK 13/14 for just 1 week.

The N-P-K of coco A&B together is 4-4-3 and to use that during flowering seems kind of off to me as it seems like too much N and not enough K which is why we thought that during flower with PK 13/14 being added it would bring the N-P-K up to 4-17-18 which seems much better for flowering.

So I'm just wondering if anyone who has used or does use or knows about these nutes if that is true to only use PK 13/14 for just one week and if you up the dosage of A&B during the flowering stage or do you continue to use PK 13/14 throughout the whole flowering process?

Also, are the boost and other additives worth using?

Hi Sparda ive used cannas everything and some swear the boost increases bud weight but in my 2+ years of using it i didnt think it did.
Canna coco or canna coco pro + which one did you use.
Rhizotonic superb for root development and cannazyme is good for avoiding root desease so if you already have it you may as well use it.
Boost does work but not to the extent warrented by the price.
Vitalink nutes already have something in it that prevents root desease and stuff.
I always used pk13/14 throughout the flowering period but ive never used canna nutes in coco only soil and hydro.
My mate used canna a and b last coco grow and 9 x plants 4.5oz dry.
If you are in the U.K. i would switch to Vitalink nutrients cheaper than canna last longer and you only need Vitalink grow for veg and bloom and buddy for flowering.
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Hi Sparda ive used cannas everything and some swear the boost increases bud weight but in my 2+ years of using it i didnt think it did.
Canna coco or canna coco pro + which one did you use.
Rhizotonic superb for root development and cannazyme is good for avoiding root desease so if you already have it you may as well use it.
Boost does work but not to the extent warrented by the price.
Vitalink nutes already have something in it that prevents root desease and stuff.
I always used pk13/14 throughout the flowering period but ive never used canna nutes in coco only soil and hydro.
My mate used canna a and b last coco grow and 9 x plants 4.5oz dry.
If you are in the U.K. i would switch to Vitalink nutrients cheaper than canna last longer and you only need Vitalink grow for veg and bloom and buddy for flowering.
T4

It's just the normal coco not the pro +.

We don't have the additives yet but we have been thinking about getting them aswell as the boost just wanted to see what people thought before doing so as the price of the boost is quite high.

I'm glad you said that you used PK 13/14 throughout the whole of flowering lol that's good to know that we didn't mess up by doing that.

Damn he got 4.5 ounce from 9, or do you mean 4.5 oz from each lol? From those 2 girls we finished, we got a little over 5 oz dry.

I'll look into the Vitalink nutes, thanks T4!

No i mean 4.5 from all x 9 plants
Pmsl.
The Canna coco pro + is only like £1.50 more per 50 litre bag and is a cleaner version.
Some people wash their coco i just use straight from the bag in hempy buckets which are the easiest and completely foolproof passive hydro system.
Dont bother with boost and switch to Vitalink if you look at any of my grows in last 2 years since using Vitalink ive not had one issue with under/over ferting ph issues lockouts or anything.
5 litres of Vitalink bloom is less than £20 lasts me near on a year constant growing same with 1 litre of grow and 1 litre of buddy about £10 each per litre but make sure you get correct one as i use Vitalink soft water but it available in hard water too.
Btw you did well with those 2 x plants onwards and upwards Sparda.
T4

Latest posts

Back