Canna oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betelgeuse

Reaction score
Ok so I've never made it before but I've got myself some coconut oil and want to give it a shot.
I've got a double boiler and am ready to go but I have a few questions before I try it.

I was thinking about using 0.5 oz of mj with 0.5 cups of oil. I wasn't sure if this would fully saturate the oil and then not absorb some of the thc so I just want to make sure I'm not wasting mj putting that much in 0.5 cups of oil?

Also I've herd that the chlorophyll makes the oil taste kinda bad so I was wondering if putting the mj in a coffee filter and letting it soak in some water to absorb the chlorophyll would be a good idea or a stupid one?

• 2 cups of oil (whatever kind the occasion calls for)
• Approx 1 oz finely processed of grass
• 1 small-med. Sauce pan (or double boiler whichever is handy)
• 1 med METAL or GLASS mixing bowl
• 1 Whisk or spoon
• Cheesecloth (avail @grocery and superstores)
• 1 funnel (optional)
• Storage receptacle of your choice I use a canning jar

Directions:
Place pan on stove fill half full with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and place mixing bowl on top of pan. Pour in your oil and mix in your grass. Now just stir and attend to your concoction for the next 45 min to an hr. just is sure the heat is low and the water doesn’t run dry. Remove from heat let cool till u can work with it and not burn urself. Prep your Container and funnel with cheesecloth and strain mixture thru. Toss out used cloth and spent grass. Store in air tight container in cool dark place. Any kind of oil can be used. You can also add herbs and citrus peels to flavor the oil.

Latest posts

Back