Canna Oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veedom

Reaction score
I wasn't sure which catagory this discussion should be listed and immediately thought that an cannabis oil section would be useful.

However, I am appealing to the knowledgable folks out there in producing oil for personal use. I am no longer able to smoke (cough my lungs out) so, oil it is. And very pleasant, I may add.
I do have a few problems I am hoping to get some assistance on. I am using the RSO method using ethonol for extraction. I do have two problems, however.
The extracted oil burns my tongue and has an extremely acrid, bitter taste. I need to establish whether these problems come with the territory or is there something I can do to alleviate or improve the product.
I really could use some advice here, guys.

I wasn't sure which catagory this discussion should be listed and immediately thought that an cannabis oil section would be useful.

However, I am appealing to the knowledgable folks out there in producing oil for personal use. I am no longer able to smoke (cough my lungs out) so, oil it is. And very pleasant, I may add.
I do have a few problems I am hoping to get some assistance on. I am using the RSO method using ethonol for extraction. I do have two problems, however.
The extracted oil burns my tongue and has an extremely acrid, bitter taste. I need to establish whether these problems come with the territory or is there something I can do to alleviate or improve the product.
I really could use some advice here, guys.
Add some coconut oil to your RSO (small amounts) and see if that helps the taste.
Or better yet get some empty Capsules from Amazon or alike and blend the oil with coconut oil and place the same amount as you dose with now inside each capsule . The Caps will store for a few days in frig , and longer in freezer.

yep , cut the RSO oil with your favorite oil , coconut , avocado , grape seed are good

and like foster said , put it in capsules.........

when I was taking the RSO , I would do 1/4 dropper in a tablespoon and then surr it in honey...it went down pretty smooth....

I eat my decarbed weed everyday with Coconut Oil or Peanut Butter. I sleep like a baby most the time.
Mix a small amount of Lectin powder for Fat (helps the Liver absorb THC better)
1637617378323.png

I also prefer taking it as a capsule rather than directly into the mouth. I'll explain how I went about doing it. This mathematical concept was given to me by a friend who works in a cannabis store, and it worked flawlessly. 10mg capsules are my preferred method of administration. Total milligrams are obtained by multiplying the syringe's milliliters by the THC concentration. Then multiply the above milligrams by the number of capsules you made. Based on this, you may estimate the number of capsules you'll need to make. I'm also shopping on Amazon for capsules. About 20 capsules are made from a teaspoon of coconut oil.
If I wanted 10mg capsules, I'd use around 2 tablespoons coconut oil in each syringe of RSO. Then, over medium heat, I'll combine the coconut oil and RSO, along with approximately an inch of water. Fill capsules with a syringe after blending everything. Now you can use this.

I haven't tried oil, but look forward to oil in the future. I do love my hash. Veedom have fun with your project.
1637937757146.png

I haven't tried oil, but look forward to oil in the future. I do love my hash. Veedom have fun with your project. View attachment 282891
I like hash again, I had some in the freezer for quite some time and rediscovered it not long ago, I have been fine grinding it and mixing in with my bud for joints, Man it makes the herb taste so much better and a few hits and Im down for the count,
Now if I could come up with a weed that keeps me knocked out for more than 2 hrs and wake up again. But still better than alcohol.

I like hash

i enjoy the taste of hash. I can't wait until I get up and running again. I will be having a outside grow in my plastic green house. I'll have Gelato Fem, Jack Herer Fem. and I just mine through a couple of Yumbolt Auto to see how they grow outside.
That is something to look forward to.
1637963289556.png

This quality makes CBD an appealing option for those who are looking for relief from pain and other symptoms without the mind-altering effects of cannabis or other side effects related to some pharmaceutical drugs.CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant and then diluting it with a carrier oil like coconut oil or hemp seed oil. CBD can be found in a variety of products online and in stores, including dietary supplements, bath soaks, drinks, and food.

Latest posts

Back