Cannabiogen Pakistan Chitral Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trillion welcome to MP !--I'm a cloner-- I grow the Indicas and some hybrids --Aero under LEDS-- I have some BPU crosses-- That's Black Berry Kush -x-Purple Citral-x- Uzbekistan Hash Plant ! Do U grow or want to learn to grow ?

I live in Texas !- I could go to jail for a dirty pipe-- I usually hang out at the Home of the Old Farts Club in the coffee table section -- We have been known to share genetics on occasion !-- Most of the stuff I grow came from from MP and the OFC !-- I also play at breeding sometimes --Weed is not addicting but growing is !-- I also ferment in my grow room -- I make a mean concentrated Blueberry Merlot and other fruit wine !-- I don't even drink anymore but I enjoy the art of the thing in the same way I enjoy growing !

I have one of these in seedling stage right now. I had an X18 x Afghan cross that I can't find anywhere, so I was hoping this would be close - from your description, sounds pretty similar. I may try my hand at my first attempted cloning from it after reading your review. Keef - never fermented any wine, but sure have fermented a lot of beer - and I don't drink anymore, either!

Latest posts

Back