Cannabis By Nikon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subcool, your on a level most people can only dream of. Those are some of the most beautiful pictures Ive ever seen. I wish I could scratch n sniff my screen. Its really dry around where I'm at and your pictures actually made me mad to the point of tears, no joke.

DomsChron said:
Hey buddy I just ordered four of your strains can't wait to try em' out! Hopefully should be my new profession soon.

I ended up getting two strains from hemp depot and two strains from breed bay (I was only joking about the profit buddy :aok: )

I can't wait to start this thing up! I will be using your super soil mix in some, and others will be put in massproducer's cocoa bucket's to simulate the water table.

So far:

Vortex
Qleaner
Bubba Kush
Jack the Ripper Jack's Cleaner P1 X Space Queen

I will be adding more soon, but I don't have enough to grow so many of them out because I will be growing four other strains out as well.

I was wondering, can you tell me anything about how you went about making Jack the Ripper Jack's Cleaner P1 X Space Queen? I was interested about what generation the "Jack the Ripper" phenotype is found in. I am such a fan of these original Jack's Cleaner genetics!

I am looking forward to growing these out and untill then I will be hitting bongs of some of my Northern Lights X Hawaiian X Lowryder for you! :bong1: :bong1:

P.s. Do not even listen to one word painterdude said he has no idea what crap his $200 Nikon point-and-shoot is :rofl: He has DISGRACED the great NIKON name!

Dom,
Your CC has been declined several times and now I have a signed book sitting with your nick on it.
Dioxide has tried to contact you several times but I think he must be using a dead e-mail

can you contact him and clear this up please??

SUb

painterdude said:
Dom, it's a Cool Pix 5400.....nice, little, light weight camera....not too complicated of a menu

The problem was buying it at an inflated price, close to $800 and another $300 for a battery, a leather pouch, and a USB jobber for downloading to computer's iPhoto....and california sales tax

And, my wife kept coming back into the store, trying to get me to leave......and I didn't listen to her....

Anyways, that night we search the internet, found the camera for $400 and a $200 rebate......hence the term, 'the $200 camera'

So basically speaking, I paid too much for everything and the cops were buttheads with doggies......I've taken over 6,000 pictures with it.....but I don't LOVE it, I just LIKE it....but, would LOVE a SLR.......Nikon of course....but Canon has the Rebel.....hmmmmmmm

I took the cover on big book with a Nikon cool pix 5400 :)

Now this is one of the first crosses we did a fairly large selection starting with 50 seedlings and working our way down to the best male.

I really didnt know the responce would be so huge to this strain and it promply sold out. We made a second batch and its gone as well.

TOB re selected a male sp1 based on new data and she has the male picked out and him and Apollo-13 are growing we should have the new series this summer.

This first pic is one of my favorite from a friend of TGA

A Sold out cross!

abe-lincoln-with-sputnik-2-0.jpg

chop_drynug.jpg

d57_bestshot.jpg

sputnik2_0-nug2.jpg

chop_close1.jpg

some great photography.i truly want a camera capable of taking nice and clear trich shots.i am in no way,anywhere near a photographet status.just a green horn with the desire to take some phenomonal photos of my ladies.thanks for the truly great pics and info

Ok so follow along..
I have JC bx and I hate it. I need a new breeding male as Taco is now kaput.
I dig through my seed stash and the only 3 packs or Older gear I still have is
Grimm 123 Mix
Space Queen by BCGA
C99 Bx2 by Bubbi

SPACE JILL
Breeding Better Cannabis - part 2​
Written by: Subcool​

I have been growing for some twenty-five years now, and I have started hundreds of different strains in my life. Recently I decided to start some Space Queen that I had stashed for many years. Vic High originally created this cross using his Romulan and Cinderella-99. I was never a huge fan of Romulan, although I liked the exotic flavor of Romberry.

This is what Vic had to say about the Space Queen cross.
“Space Queen was the only reason I invested in C99 in the first place. Ever since I heard the description of Soul's princess I knew her and Romulan would be the perfect match. Then prototype crosses between P75 and Romberry started pumping out the winners that have found keeper status in many select gardens. Each of these keepers, exhibit a blend of the C-99 and the Romulan characteristics. Space Queen is a Romulan/C-99 hybrid. Flavor and potency are sure things; both parents are known for their high potency and great highs. Lemon, pine, and pineapple all swirl in a pungent bouquet to tantalize your taste buds!! Vigor will be outstanding and you'll be able to cut back on the light intensity somewhat Flowering time will be comparable to Romberry, averaging eight weeks but depending on grower and grow environment. Yield will be above average, but she won't be a top production plant. I hope she puts a smile on a few faces

We started a ten pack of seeds just too finally; give this strain a run organically. We selected the best four males and best four females. I’m sure I will catch some heat from the larger scale breeders for starting with such low numbers, but it is the only pack I had to work with. Each plant was labeled and photographed each week to record progress. Resin was forming extremely early on the stalks and the undersides of the leaf surfaces. By week three of the flowering process (twelve hours of light-twelve hours of dark) each female had taken on a wonderful Pineapple-Lemon-Mango smell.

We selected the male which was the slowest to show sex, this theory is based upon “breeding selection processes” spelled out in my last article. We are looking for the ‘recessive drug traits’ in the male rather than ‘hemp dominant traits’. The male we choose was the very last to show sex and he best met all of our other selection criteria. (The other males were passed along to other TGA members for testing.) Large tight stamen clusters on a selected male is also a good indication of quality, as you can see; our dude has nice tight clusters. You can also see ‘resin blobs’ on his empty stamens. I have never before been able to see the ‘resinous glue’ on an empty stamen, mainly because I have just recently upgraded my camera and I am now able to photograph down to one centimeter. This male was tested by ‘out-crossing’ with a known ‘true breeding IBL’ Orange Skunk, known as Orange Velvet. The off-spring was grown-out to determine if the proper characteristics would be passed on. The out-cross of Orange Velvet and Space Queen was created by MzJill, the strain is known as Jilly Bean. This hot new strain is winning over gardens everywhere; with a dank orange-mango smell and more resin than the original Orange Velvet mom. My favorite phenotype smells like a candy store! We now have a male that we know will pass along the proper taste, potency and in the case of Orange Velvet, added yield as well.

The female Space Queens were labeled as follows; they also took on nick names or trait descriptions to help us keep better documentation of each.
A.Smallest over-all with a funky semi-rotting smell.
B.The most resinous nicknamed Frosty-Queen.
C.Best internodal spacing, potency and largest buds.
D.Jolly Rancher
The females grew rapidly during vegetation period.
*MzJill picked the phenotype labeled C, as the best based on internodal spacing and over all look. As they started flowering, phenotype C still stood out as the best looking, based on size and overall growth.
*The smallest phenotype appeared to have the most resin, B renamed Frosty Queen is over the top with raised trichomes, forming all the way to leaf edge and tip. This is probably the most photogenic plant. You can see the raised trichomes and amazing coverage of resin.
*There is a red phenotype, labeled as D but renamed as Jolly Rancher. It is the strangest and the most unlike the other three. It has a hint of cherry and extremely red pistils that really stand out as the colas dry. My favorite of the four is A. It is less fruity than B and C and has the smell of Genius and Apollo-13. I say it smells like ‘baby poo’ but that’s not right really. It smells of slightly rotten fruit, a slight pungency mixed with fruit and citrus. It was not a heavy yielder. The plant only yielded forty-eight grams on a five-foot bush with four heads, so she was culled. She has been passed along to SunyCheba for safe keeping.

MzJill was completely right about phenotype C. She just became a tremendous plant with large dripping colas that started plumping after day fifty of flowering. She smells a lot like C-99, she has a sweet smell that reminds me of Granny Smith Apples cooked in vanilla. She yielded more than any other plant with four mass heads that just look like showcase nugs. As Phenotype C started curing the nugs took on a candy-like smell with a hint of apples, lime-green in color with bright orange and red hues accented by brilliant resin production. In sunlight it looks like jewelry sparkling like diamonds.

At three weeks of curing the unique cherry smell of D or Jolly Rancher, seems to have faded and although the buzz is extreme, it doesn’t measure up to the other three and will be culled from the heard. Phenotype B known as Frosty Queen may be too small to keep for long term but for now she makes a great head stash with amazing cream colored kief. I still like the flavor of Phenotype A but she grows like a vine and is a bit hard to manage, so time will tell. Phenotype C will be in our garden for a long time and is used as our P1 mom for our Space Queen F2, aka, Space Jill. MzJill still keeps a jar of Space Queen, phenotype C, as head-stash. So now we have a proven male based on out-crossing with a known IBL (Orange Velvet) and we have a female of the Space Queen strain that would be a prize in any garden.

We grew out a good sized Space Queen C and placed her into flowering time, seven days prior to starting the male to assure a good amount of pistils to be pollinated. The male will start to show flowers at fourteen days and by twenty-one days the first stamen will open. We place the female in a room completely separate from our main growing area and place a fan in the room. Jill and I both like to use barely open male stamens to sprinkle grains onto each bud and try and capture the grains of pollen falling in the air. The plants spend a few days together under a 400 watt light with the fan gently blowing the pollen all over the female as each stamen opens. After three full days the female is then removed and rinsed repeatedly with water to de-activate the pollen and make any loose grains non-viable.

Spacequeenday33d.jpg

Spacequeenday33f.jpg

Spacequeenday38b.jpg

SpaceQday44rooma.jpg

SpaceQday44.jpg

SpaceQday44i.jpg

It takes a full forty-five to fifty days from this point (after pollination) for the seeds in this particular hybrid, to mature, every cross is different and some may take much longer to fully mature. We generally wait until we can actually see mature seeds protruding from the calyx. We pulled a test bud at sixty-five days flower and ran a germ test on one-hundred seeds and got a ninety-five percent germ rate after the seeds dried for two full weeks. The resulting cross was grown-out in test gardens. The cross took on the nickname Space Jill because MzJill was the one who knew which female was the best long before it had buds. The hybrid has quickly become a favorite because the first one-thousand seeds were given away as freebies. Usually free seeds are not primo, but in this case I had a few people tell me they liked the Space Jill more than the more expensive crosses.

We liked the attributes and stability of the Space Queen male, now known as Space Dude. He has been used in out-crosses with Apollo-13, creating the Vortex; Jacks Cleaner, creating Jack The Ripper and Sweet Tooth #3, creating Space Tooth. We continue to work with this line to improve upon other crosses or to bring a ‘clone-only’ strain to seed form so that others may enjoy the dankness. We are now working on a UK Cheese X Space Dude (Space Queen male) cross, so that I may enjoy that famous strain without obtaining a clone myself. Space Dude is one of our ‘work horse’ males, now we can use him to add flavor and resin along with potency to almost any hybrid cross.

You can check us out on our new Spanish based distributor

www.cannaseur.com
or
www.hempdepot.ca

Glossary

Calyx… The whorl of sepals of a flower collectively forms the outer floral envelope or layer of the perianth enclosing and supporting the developing bud; usually green.
Clone… An organism descended asexually from a single ancestor, such as a plant produced by layering or a polyp produced by budding.
Dominant… Of, relating to, or being an allele that produces the same phenotypic effect whether inherited with a homozygous or heterozygous allele.

F1… When you cross two different IBL strains for the FIRST time, it is called the F1 generation.

F2… When you cross two of the same F1 hybrid (inbreed), it is called the F2 generation.
Hemp… A coarse bushy annual with palmate leaves and clusters of small green flowers; yields tough fibers.
Hybrid… A strain made up of two genetically unlike parents, IBL or hybrid.

IBL… (Inbred line) is a genetically homogeneous strain that grows uniformly from seed. An IBL is homozygous, or true breeding for particular traits.

Off-spring… The progeny or descendants of a plant considered as a group.

Out-cross… A female crossed with a male with the soul intention of inbreeding the sibling line to the mother plant.

P1… original parental generation used to develop F1 hybrids or stabilized, true breeding strains.

Phenotype… The observable, qualifiable and quantifiable representation of a trait.

Pistil… The female, ovule-bearing organ of a flower, including the stigma, style, and ovary.

Pollen… The fine powder like material consisting of pollen grains that is produced by the anthers of seed plants.

Potency… The quality or state of being potent. strength/efficacy/effectiveness
Recessive… Tending to go backward or recede. Of or relating to a trait that is expressed only when the determining allele is present in the homozygous condition.
Resin… Trichomes come in three different types, Bulbous, Capitate-Sessile and Capitate-Stalked.

Stamens… The pollen-producing reproductive organ of a flower, usually consisting of a filament and an anther.

TGA... Team Green Avengers, The Green Avengers and The Green Avenger.

THC… Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol & delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol - THC mimics the action of anandamide, a neurotransmitter produced naturally in the body, which binds with the cannabinoid receptors in the brain to produce the ‘high’ associated with marijuana. THC possesses high UV-B (280-315 nm) absorption properties.

Trait… A genetically determined characteristic or condition: a recessive trait.

Trichomes… Cannabis resin glands.

Vegetation… The process of growth in plants, prior to producing flowers/blooms/fruits

spaceqC59.jpg

spaceq59Ctrimg.jpg

spaceq59Ctrimb.jpg

spaceq59Ctrimc.jpg

spaceqC59a.jpg

spaceqC59i.jpg

some great photography.i truly want a camera capable of taking nice and clear trich shots.i am in no way,anywhere near a photographer status.just a green horn with the desire to take some phenomonal photos of my ladies.thanks for the truly great pics and info

The Incredible Tiny Bomb Great things sometimes come in small packages, and this phenotype of Space Jill (Space Queen) is I feel the best Cannabis I have ever smoked. I need give a huge disclaimer: This thing is absolutely the worst yielding plant I have ever grown; it's a double-edged sword. I grow two of these in one pot trying to conserve space and add to my head stash, but I have yet to get more than a jar full off one plant. One trick I employ is to place two plants in one pot, forming more heads to help yield more per square foot. Jill prefers the larger and more normal version we used to breed with, but I love this one. It is simply double coated in raised trichomes. It actually has so much resin that even extremely dry and cured, the weed seams to smolder in a bowl and not want to burn correctly. It is almost like your smoking resin or hash. I love the way this thing just sparkles in the flash. If you want to know how to find one of these, it's not easy. They are hidden away in the Space Jill seeds. This phenotype is extremely recessive, and then your going to have to keep the runt of the litter. "You were my pills, you were my thrills. You were my hope baby, you were my smoke." Well this plant absolutely dropped the bomb on me because if I had any sanity, I'd toss her and replace with something larger. But to date this is the one that sets me off. This girl has a taste similar to Genius and Apollo, but it's more concentrated and the tart taste is more sour than any diesel I have ever smoked, including sour D and catpiss. It also has an underlying sweet tang that is very pleasant as it rolls across the tongue and the exhale is even very sweet and tart. I have been asked before if this phenotype can be found in Space Jill and I am happy to report it definitely can. Tiny has become legend. Several people have a phenotype that resembles mine, and they describe the same traits. The lavender coloring in some of these shots is from organics and cooler night temps. If I have her placed away from the A/C unit, she doesn't turn this shade. I can also see just a hint of Romulan from time to time. As if you couldn't tell I like it, it seems to carry a slight hashy spicy taste that is well over shadowed by the sour and sweet. Now here is the other side of the coin: The other version that Jill prefers to call simply C. It has a over whelming Cherry flavor, and a much larger yield. A few friends who recently sampled her for the first time were completely blown away, and one considers it his all time favorite smoke. The only problem with this plant is I always run out of it long before anything else. The largest plant I had grown was well over five feet with at least six heads, and the total dry weight was 40 grams. That same harvest I pulled six zipps off a JC. I sent this to the guy that sent me Apollo-13, and he also couldn't get it to make big fun. But he agreed it's simply so potent so tasty and so unique, he added it to his stash as his #1 personal smoke. People are always asking if I would breed with this plant. Well to be honest I am positive it's located in the Space Queen f2's. Even though we used the largest and slightly different phenotype to breed with, when you grow out the f2's your going to get a slight variation. The smaller phenotypes that are more resinous, harder buds and a more triangular shape that's closer to the Romulan side of things, as the larger and rounded buds are to me more a Cindy trait. I have a weird theory I will share with you, but it has very little scientific basis and is based more on my observations. It seems when you grow out a lot of seeds, the strain has an infinite amount of potency to be distributed. The larger, leafier females that yield more and grow fastier and easier are NEVER as potent as the smaller strains that seem to put more effort into resin production and less into yield. Therefore these strains are potent as hell, and this is the foundation of how I select my mother plants. There are certainly always exceptions like Jacks Cleaner that is extremely potent and yields well. And there are certainly many others, but take Og kush. I don't grow it, but isn't it a PIA to grow and low yielding? Think of all the super potent extremely resinated strains that don't yield great: G-13, Apollo, Genius, OG Kush and others are all known to be incredibly potent. It's a theory anyway. Growing safely now in a legal med garden, I have been able to grow out some of my genetic stash over and over again. And tweaking each plants soil mix, I am able to maximize the yield of plants that in the past were known as low yielding. This is the case with the phenotype. By lowering her initial nutrient level (cooler soil) and not feeding her anything until day 30, where she received a nice blast of High P poo stew with assorted organic goodies like Sweet Leaf. She responded well to the easy treatment, and I have doubled the yield on her. Every time I harvested her, I would make small adjustments. And I continued to increase her yields to almost three jars just before we built our new rooms. It's a Gas Now we added CO2 (use a consistent abbreviation Co2 or CO2. Choose one and stick with it). are running in the new room. Temps run around 74 degrees and below to control bugs. I read a thread that said co2 wasn't helpful in low temps, but I am going to have to disagree. I have never seen a Tiny Bomb this size. Now keep in mind she had an extended veg under flo's, while we moved over to new place and built the new rooms. But I am certain the co2 added to the girth of the buds. This proves that even with a smaller phenotype you can still learn to maximize her yields, if you just watch the plant and listen to what it tells you by how it reacts to its environment and treatment.
SpaceJill and Subcool can be found at there support forums
www.breedbay.co.uk
TGA Genetics www.cannaseur.com

bomb.jpg

bomb4 (Small).jpg

bomb6.jpg

Mellon3.jpg

Mellon4.jpg

Mellon5.jpg

A/B
Emerald Triangle Funk X Old Oregon Purple

I started growing cannabis some 30 years ago outdoors in the US down south where the laws and the cops are no joke when it comes to cannabis. I had many run ins with the law and have traveled across the world seeking more knowledge and running from courts and stupid laws. I have lived both in the UK and Amsterdam and Canada and have tried to gain as much knowledge as possible while traveling in order to become better at my craft. While living in Amsterdam I worked for Gypsy Nirvana and saw the breeding game unveiled and decided I could do it better, more honestly if I ever had the opportunity. I now live on the west coast and am a legal medical grower along with the love of my life MzJill. We provide premium quality cannabis (know in the US as dank or kind bud) to a few registered patients. I have spent the last decade collecting unique clone only strains in order to collect the proper effect for certain ailments. I have developed a love for photography and combining my love for both, created a Huge data base on cannabis genetics complete with in depth grow guides posted online on many internet sites. We have start to finish tutorials on over 40 strains and the list keeps growing every time we start more seeds. Jill and I now have several published articles and also are part of TGA ( Team Green Avenger) a group of breeders working with clone only strains to produce new hybrids with devastating potency and unique sweet taste.
Working with TGA we have helped create some 25 new hybrids and have changed the way the business is done my offering live support and instant feedback using our large data base of medical/professional growers that work with our strains. When a new strain is created it is grown out online for the world to see the results along side of test grows run by happy volunteers that receive free seeds. We have been invited to the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam and plan to enter our 8 week Haze Hybrid Jack the Ripper. Please join us at the TGA/Cannaseur booth in November for a bong hit.

One of the strains we ran across that has almost urban legend status is DAB now there is a short story behind the name and I will disclose it here for the first time. The plant was created using a Herm fem that was labeled D and the Clone mom was B it only took on the silly iconic name when people started growing it out and mistakenly added the A.

This strain has huge following in the underground I have been wanting to run it for many years. About 9 years ago I actually had a cut of DAB( Dank *** *****) but a trip by the cops assured I had to wait a few years to give her a go again. These genetics were collected by the great A/B Hybrid. This is a famous under ground grower that helped pioneer “Selfing” a technique used on females to create all female seeds. He also was famous for his Purple Sativa and his Emerald Triangle Funk. He used these two very different strains to create his own Sativa/Indica hybrid. There used to be vast amounts of information on these two strains but with the fall of Overgrow/Cannabis world this information was lost. I feel very lucky an old friend was nice enough to share his small stash of seeds with me. One of the main attractions to this hybrid was the seeds are almost 15 years old! A few breeders warned me about herm traits, as the rumor is this hybrid was created using male flowers from a female plant. This would be passed on to future generations if I used this in breeding projects. This is always a danger with working with unknown crosses but the only way to eliminate this is to grow out the strain and cull these problem plants from the gene pool. Nebu probably is the best authority on these genetics. Nebu is well known in the US for his work with purple cannabis mainly Mendencino Purps and is a leading authority on the original cut, he actually had the DAB clone from what I understand. This is what he had to say” The AB Hybrid is a jewel of an example of this level, purpling very dramatically in the leaves with splashes amongst the calyxes. We’re on to some serious bag appeal now! The AB Hybrid is a hermaphroditic cross between Emerald Triangle Funk and an old Oregon Purple indica/sativa hybrid. The taste is just dank and funky (inherited from the ET Funk). In fact, the particular AB Hybrid phenotype pictured has been appropriately dubbed “DAB,” an acronym for dank-*** *****. However, this hybrid also possesses some very sweet, exotic perfume notes, and is so distinctive that it is quite difficult to put into words. “Smells like hippies,” some have said. Perhaps this is because of the combination of dank and incense. It definitely fills the room with its aroma, which lingers for hours.”
One trick we use to force out these unwanted plants is, once a plant is budding we subject it to irregular light cycles. Interrupting the dark period and extending the light cycle any plants that have herm tendencies will show us quick. Unfortunately using this technique we eliminated the best looking phenotype based on early observations. Z was a bushy girl with nice short spacing but at day 21 she showed male flowers and was killed. I was looking for a new short purple Indica what I found inside this pack of 14-year-old seeds was kind of unexpected. This phenotype labeled #6 grew fast and tall so she was placed in the back of the grow room in the corner and her buds were bent over into the light. I cringe as I think about how many times I almost dragged her tall *** out and tossed her. She took up the space of 2-normal sized plants. I am so glad I am stubborn and waited to see the final outcome. There are also 2 plants that are very similar in looks and smell but there very small and will not make it on a second trip through the bud room.
This all got started when an old friend contacted me and asked if I was interested in growing out some A/B. I cracked 10 and selected the best 7 to transplant. You can see how nice and deep green with purple stems the seedlings were. As they grew up I cloned each one and then transplanted each and placed into 12/12 to bud each plant out. I kept watch mainly on the short plants with widest leaves, as these are DAB like qualities.
The 3 more Sativa like plants didn’t get a lot of attention but somehow I was out of 5 gallon pots when I transplanted Phenotype 6 and she was placed in one of my full size containers holding 7 full gallons of soil. I placed her in the back as I mentioned and she has been ignored for the most part. Out of the 7 seedlings all were female, which lends credibility to the warnings I received and the assertion A/B was created using a stress herm female plant to create Female seeds. I have only located the one herm at this stage. Phenotype 1 and 4 are a wash as they are both to small to consider running a second time between the two I don’t see even on ounce of meds and no matter how good they may turn out there are minimum standards. Phenotype #2 has the same incredible smell but her yield and finished product will have to be compared to #6 but based on 40 day results #6 is superior mainly based on size alone, however the smaller dread like buds on #2 intrigue me so she has been left to finish even though I have no room and have to manually move her into dark each day and then back into the vegetive room where the light timers are set for 18/6 but the only location that we have any room.
Day 40

Ntal5a.jpg

Purple Thai3.jpg

Purple Thai2.jpg

Purple Thai7.jpg

Purple Thai11.jpg

Purple ThaiLbud2.jpg

Funkday45red.jpg

Funkday45h.jpg

Funkday45i.jpg

You can see phenotype #2 is also beautiful it’s one draw back as I mentioned is the cola size which amount to monkey paw sized buds and were need Gorilla arms if it’s going to outshine phenotype #6. We will keep an eye on the rest inspecting every 2 days for male flowers it’s obvious now warnings were correct and Nebu’s information is also confirmed now we have to just wait and see if any more show herm traits.
Day 45
Sadly I found more herm flowers on Phenotype #3 so the shortest thickest one is now culled from the heard. I took shots of Phenotype #6 today 2/20 and she is even more spectacular than before. I hope it’s extremely good because with 2 herm plants in my main bud room I am bound to have seeds which will all have to be tossed in the trash due to there origins. That now has us down to 2 out of 7 females and based on size #6 has the lead and there is a good chance she will not run again so we have now have 1 female to watch and she has been searched from head to toe and she is free of any male flowers at this point. I don’t think I have ever seen a cooler looking plant. The buds almost have a Jade like appearance and the contrasting maroon/burgundy just heightens this effect.
It reeks at this point and entering the grow room is a blast of Funk and candy from all the other TGA gear.
Week 9
Well the results are now in. The one phenotype that did not herm is one hell of a plant. The bud has a very thick oily smell that reminds me of Garlic and skunk. It seems the leaf itself has a very strong odor. We turned the plants that exhibited herm traits into Bubble hash and it’s truly spectacular. I don’t feel I would add this strain to my stash as it takes over 60 days to finish and simply reeks like no plant I have ever grown before. The bubble is without the musty taste and melts like caramel in the bowl. While it is not a keeper strain I am very happy I ran her and will enjoy every speck of hash I make from her. I am not disappointed with the results, as a grower you never stop seeking knowledge and the only way I know to find out if a strain is any good is to grow her out. After drying the buds were also a bit fluffy but the patient we gave the buds to was extremely impressed with both taste and high. I hope you enjoyed this documentation of this legendary strain.

ETF#1g.jpg

ETF#1e.jpg

Funkday45.jpg

Funkday45a.jpg

Funkday45first.jpg

Funkday45j.jpg

subcool said:
Dom,
Your CC has been declined several times and now I have a signed book sitting with your nick on it.
Dioxide has tried to contact you several times but I think he must be using a dead e-mail

can you contact him and clear this up please??

SUb

WOW I FORGOT! Smokin so much of that homegrown like always! I gave up and was going to order it earlier but I figured hope for getting it signed was lost! I will definitely contact him today!!! I'm so sorry I made him go through that much work!

I thought you were talking about my BreedBay order at first :eek:

Sent that in 3 days ago.

Good luck to you my brother, stay safe and GREAT pics buddy! Thanks for doin a write up on pheno 2! Now it would be the best if you could find a high quality picture of bubba kush to prove it's choice over the flav! QUALITY OVER QUANTITY! :rofl:

wow, subcool... this thread was here for all this time... and I didn't even realize it... :rolleyes: :holysheep: ... and I LOVE bud porn:D :cool:

you grow some dank-as s buds, man :aok:

it sure is a goreous plant to grow, eh?

I gotta order me up some'a yer beans with that Jack's Cleaner mix in it... :hubba: ... sounds like some "dank" bud ;):cool:

Damn Bro,,that was sweet. Nice pics.;)

wow that weed looks so good, i hope mine turn out even half as good!

hey subcool. fast-tracked to the back page here. been reading the thread for 2.5hrs, and only halfway done. sheesh.

great read. great pics. thanks for the lessons.

love that first pic of the huge sputnic 2.0. very nice. i better start saving up for summer.:D ...bb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back