Cannabis compound inhibits Covid-19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m just gonna point out that I 1.) never wore a mask one time for any reason. 2.) have never had a flu shot (or a super double secret flu shot). 3.) never actually got covid, and told everyone I know it’s because I have waaaaay too much cannabis in my system for any sickness to acclimate. I haven’t been sick at all with anything since my spontaneous pneumothorax in 2009. Any of you remember that? My thread about my lung tearing from 2 months of coughing….Doc said it was from my bong. Lol looking back now it was a tear from a sickness I got over (likely swine flu), and the tear filled with bacteria and made me really sick. I couldn’t sleep all I did was cough. Z-pak, zinc, and prednisone fixed me right up though. I had quit smoking cigs back then too.
Wow that thread must have been pre crash.

I’m just gonna point out that I 1.) never wore a mask one time for any reason. 2.) have never had a flu shot (or a super double secret flu shot). 3.) never actually got covid, and told everyone I know it’s because I have waaaaay too much cannabis in my system for any sickness to acclimate. I haven’t been sick at all with anything since my spontaneous pneumothorax in 2009. Any of you remember that? My thread about my lung tearing from 2 months of coughing….Doc said it was from my bong. Lol looking back now it was a tear from a sickness I got over (likely swine flu), and the tear filled with bacteria and made me really sick. I couldn’t sleep all I did was cough. Z-pak, zinc, and prednisone fixed me right up though. I had quit smoking cigs back then too.
Wow that thread must have been pre crash.
I remember that, I got pretty sick myself.

Has anyone here looked into Blood types and covid cases?
They are finding that people with types A and B blood are getting it worse and type O's hardly a real bad case if they do get it
Just wondering who has type O blood and have you had covid here in Group?

Screenshot_20220725-131952_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220725-132004_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220725-132028_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220725-132010_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220725-132019_Chrome.jpg

I have no idea what my blood type is but I caught covid about a month ago and that lasted for about 4 days, I felt like I had the flu but not quite as bad as when I did have the flu back in 1998. The only other symptoms I had were reduced smell and taste and then sinus congestion and lack of energy which lasted for about 2 weeks. I avoided that s*** for over 2 years and then the old lady had to go to England and drag that crap back here. 🤣

Latest posts

Back