Cannabis Extraction Technician

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AM -- Love the pic !-- Weed is still very illegal in Texas !-- Got to keep the grow small and hidden !-- I'm wanting one of those Desk Top Super Critical CO2 Hash Oil Extraction Machine before they outlaw them !--Way to much profit in Liquid Weed !--( THC E-cig Liquid )-- The end of prohibition is coming and I'm getting ready !-- I've got a big sack of seed and I've located some colchicine --Any idea what I'm doing ?-- I'm looking for a polyploid Frankenplant for extraction !

Well I came back from CO last Friday. Took a 18 hr, 2 day class on the extraction of cannabis. Anyone looking to get into the extraction side of the industry should consider taking this class. I learned so much about that side of the industry! While some have said you can get this info on youtube which is true. You don't have the interaction with your peers like you do at the class (or hands on for that matter). I mean there were people literately from all over the world. Well worth the 265 I paid for the class.

They had only one type of extractor in their lab. It's a closed loop Alcohol extractor. Man this is the machine to buy if you plan on going commercial. It can turn 150-200 lbs of plant material into sellable oil in a day. It also winterize the product as well.
829530378-DSC_0034-1.jpg

Heres him explaining how it works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdi_fYEJIs&feature=youtu.be
http://youtube.com/v/4ZVYUeBOmtM&fs=1&autoplay=1

Boy, that looks interesting. Sounds like you loved the class. Did you learn about table top Co2?

AM, is everclear legal in Co to make oil?

Boy, that looks interesting. Sounds like you loved the class. Did you learn about table top Co2?

Technically no. You're using it as a solvant. When you evaporate the alcohol the gas becomes volatile. But..... who's going to know lol.

Yup I sure did love the class! And the only co2 system we learned About was the ones apex makes. I think they were primarily talking About the largest, 80k+ system they make.

I am in the process of saving up for a 5k butane/propane extractor.

Maybe it's just me but now that they are beginning to manufacture efficient solventless extraction, I can't see much future in extraction using chemicals like butane, ethanol or propane. I am just guessing but I would think that most pot smokers are at least, "mildly" concerned about what they eat and smoke from a health standpoint.

I loved BHO until I started doing solventless. Now, as far as I am concerned, I will never smoke solvent based extract again. Why should I take the chance when I KNOW the solventless method is safe. Not just based on claims from people who stand to profit from solvent methods. Plus the soventless is sooooooooooo much better tasting.

Again, to each his own.

Many ways to skin a cat and everyone likes something different. But, IMO, I would look for solventless to be the future.

Hopper U a Wildman !--- What do U think --CO2 Oil for our Vape Pens ?--- I wonder if they'll even deliver a desktop CO2 extraction machine to Texas ? ---- How am I supposed to explain it ? ---Er-Er-Er --It's for Er ? Something ?

Latest posts

Back