Cannabis Extraction Thermodynamics 101

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to think the Navy wanted me to run the reactors on one of the newer subs fresh out of high school

I rest my case.

Thanks for the thread GW. 🍿

Hope it helps some with their design projects and others with their insomnia,

One of the reasons I originally founded Skunk Pharm Research was so I had something I could direct questions to rather than continuing to answer the same questions over and over in the different forums, and recently I've seen more heating and cooling questions, hence my motivation.

I actually wrote about half a dozen versions of it before publishing, in an attempt to make the math direct and easy to follow, but still got at least one comment that it was Greek, sooooo failed the masses but hopefully supplied those with freshman high school math skills or better some tools and answers.

I rest my case.

Hope it helps some with their design projects and others with their insomnia,

One of the reasons I originally founded Skunk Pharm Research was so I had something I could direct questions to rather than continuing to answer the same questions over and over in the different forums, and recently I've seen more heating and cooling questions, hence my motivation.

I actually wrote about half a dozen versions of it before publishing, in an attempt to make the math direct and easy to follow, but still got at least one comment that it was Greek, sooooo failed the masses but hopefully supplied those with freshman high school math skills or better some tools and answers.
Ahh Ha I knew I knew you
Dr Gold ISO 3 I have one too.

Latest posts

Back