Cannabis gender identification

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherry X

Reaction score
Cannabis is divided into two sexes, and the appearance of females and males is more distinct.

Male marijuana is a male marijuana. Compared with females, the stems are thick, the leaves are sparse, and the appearance looks taller and wider. The obvious feature is that when the male plant is about to mature, the male plant will grow small green bumps at the junction of the stem and the branch. The technical term is called the calyx (which can be roughly understood as the male flower chicken).

This thing is the green skin outside the bud just before it blooms. But male cannabis does not bloom and only bears the calyx. The calyx will produce pollen. When the calyx is mature, it will open a small opening (the male calyx of some cannabis species will open completely), and then spread the pollen (which can be understood as the sperm of the flower).

Female marijuana is a female marijuana. Relatively speaking, the stem is thin, the branches are short, the leaves are luxuriant, and the appearance looks short and squat.

Similarly, green calyxes grow at the junctions of the branches and stems. The difference is that the top of the female calyx grows white filaments. The technical term is stigma (also called style. The style and stigma of hemp do not seem to have Obvious differentiation, so I think it can be mixed together), the role is to receive the pollen from the male flower, transport it to the ovary, and then complete the fertilization. After the female plant enters the flowering period (sexually mature), the calyx will bloom and grow flowers.
大麻性别 雌性.jpg
大麻性别 雄性.jpg

Cannabis is divided into two sexes, and the appearance of females and males is more distinct.

Male marijuana is a male marijuana. Compared with females, the stems are thick, the leaves are sparse, and the appearance looks taller and wider. The obvious feature is that when the male plant is about to mature, the male plant will grow small green bumps at the junction of the stem and the branch. The technical term is called the calyx (which can be roughly understood as the male flower chicken).

This thing is the green skin outside the bud just before it blooms. But male cannabis does not bloom and only bears the calyx. The calyx will produce pollen. When the calyx is mature, it will open a small opening (the male calyx of some cannabis species will open completely), and then spread the pollen (which can be understood as the sperm of the flower).

Female marijuana is a female marijuana. Relatively speaking, the stem is thin, the branches are short, the leaves are luxuriant, and the appearance looks short and squat.

Similarly, green calyxes grow at the junctions of the branches and stems. The difference is that the top of the female calyx grows white filaments. The technical term is stigma (also called style. The style and stigma of hemp do not seem to have Obvious differentiation, so I think it can be mixed together), the role is to receive the pollen from the male flower, transport it to the ovary, and then complete the fertilization. After the female plant enters the flowering period (sexually mature), the calyx will bloom and grow flowers.
View attachment 274954View attachment 274955

I'm aroused! Sexy stuff.

At what age do older women loose their sex drive anyway
Just wondering what to expect, or is it the Males fault for not being able to get a good rise?

Last edited by a moderator:
At what age do older women loose their sex drive anyway
Just wondering what to expect

I hope you are sincere. This is a very valid question. I had a strong libido all my life. At some point after menopause and nine years by my husband's side fighting his cancer (in fight or flight mode), I lost it. One day about two years after he passed, I suddenly had an electrical feeling which was a sexual reawakening. I know some women who lost it for various reasons and never got it back. For me it is an intregal and essential part of being a woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the mods could add my above post to the coffee table. I think it would be informative to my man friends.

We keep putting all those girly pics on here and Shiloh might start liking women. 😁

Latest posts

Back