cannabis lupulus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29.03.04 (17).JPG

29.03.04 (2).JPG

29.03.04 (4).JPG

29.03.04 (6).JPG

29.03.04 (9).JPG29.03.04 (9).JPG29.03.04 (6).JPG29.03.04 (4).JPG29.03.04 (17).JPGView attachment 14093529.03.04 (2).JPG29.03.04 (4).JPG[COLOR=#000000 ! important][/color]

We always theorized on crossing MJ roots to hops top for hops that gets you stoned and does not look like pot plants to grow in the garden. Never seriously tried it but assumed due to close relationship it might be possible (this from non horticulture majors).

Very interesting.

thank you for interesting
i send more pix of the hybrids100_0366.JPG

100_0367.JPG

100_0380.JPG
grafting cannabis of jap.hop plant

zipflip said:
so when grafting MJ to another species of plant does it then take on a similar growing disposition as teh existing root based plant or does teh MJ part of it do its own thing then seperate fromt he host plant :confused:

The host is called.."base" then other strains are Grafted on that...each strain stays same and the "base" plant is only for roots for feeding...Im doing one that will host 4 strains:hubba: ..to start...but Im new to this bu been doing the research..;)

Kalyseeds...great thread thanks for shareig:48:

ur not alone 4u
i too been reserchin now an then.
i even experimented with two my mother plants and tried takin a cut fromt one and graftin to another but i was too embarrased by my uneducated attempt and teh pbbbt result.
i lost a whole main frame limb from my mother plant now. but oh well. i jsut try to keep her as uniform lookin as possible is all. (OCD maybe LOL)
but i just love the thought of having one mother plant hosting 3-4 different strains.
that would be so much less work, maintanence etc. and most of all less space too :hubba:

when i tried it. i think i did it all wrong.
i just took one my main frame limbs off my main mother plant (my bonsai one if you sen her) choped everythin off it and did the whole wedge graft thing. only i think my limbs were way too woody LOL.
wats a good way to determine a good spot limb etc to graft to and from on a plant you want more tahn one on it?
i mean all the videos etc ive watched and read of this grafting it basically showed them cutting the base/host plant completely off from its root base leaving but a short stub of stalk stickin out the dirt. and grafting a whole other plant top cut similar to the base plant and grafting them so...
im guessing you want the tissue to be tender but yet sturdy enuff to where it has some girth etc to work wit givin a good graft , no?

zip...this is kalyseeds thread...ill be starting one next week..i will say from what Ive read you want the scion to be same diamitor as base plant...if ya have a good root stalk ya can do a bunch at one time on that mom...just go to soft end of a branch..Im starting from a base plant and will add one every two weeks..anyway..look for the thread to start soon:aok: my hopes is to have atleast 4 on and flower end winter..

take care and be safe

sorry kaly. i wasnt tryin to hijack ya thread friend .
thanks for lettin me sit in tho for sure :aok:

ill be starting one next week..i will say from what Ive read you want the scion to be same diamitor as base plant...if ya have a good root stalk ya can do a bunch at one time on that mom...just go to soft end of a branch..Im starting from a base plant and will add one every two weeks..anyway..look for the thread to start soon my hopes is to have atleast 4 on and flower end winter..
:watchplant:

Man, it's like I came in here and saw Frankenstein! That's some weird science right there.

I have always wanted to try this on berry canes. We have huge patches of wild blackberry and I always thought the super aggressive roots/plants would suit cannabis' needs quite well.

hybried :humulus japonicus m.X Cannabis satva w.(Haze)
3 weeks old
112_1740.JPG

112_1741.JPG

112_1752.JPG
this is the mother from the seeds jap.hop m.Xcannabis sativa
[COLOR=#000000 ! important][FONT=Arial ! important][/FONT][/COLOR]

oooooh :hubba: i wana see a full body shot of the lady that purple is on, kaly

Latest posts

Back