Cannabis plants bleed?

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
So, I just topped one of my taller plants with my fingertips, and the plant literally bled out a red or black colored substance. No joke. Is this normal? Does this signify a female?

ROSTERMAN

I may not be as hard as I use to but I can ride
Reaction score
Life Sap It could mean you are running a strain pro to bleed red or pink.
Blueberry hybrids had the color.Always seemed strain dependent to me. Most girls will put out that clear/foggy liquid. Some do pink, some do dark red. The surprises of growing cannabis...

1626991255980.png

Last edited:

pute

Staff member
Reaction score
So, I just topped one of my taller plants with my fingertips, and the plant literally bled out a red or black colored substance. No joke. Is this normal? Does this signify a female?
Hmmm....I admit sativa man you start some interesting threads. Now that I think about it it must be a female...can bleed for 7 days and live to beatch about it.

bigsur51

Reaction score
Hmmm....I admit sativa man you start some interesting threads. Now that I think about it it must be a female...can bleed for 7 days and live to beatch about it.
but only once every 28 days....

and it happens if one is using Midol nutes

Tropical Sativa Man

Reaction score
yea mine was red. really wasn´t expecting it! Ccoo
Blueberry hybrids had the color.Always seemed strain dependent to me. Most girls will put out that clear/foggy liquid. Some do pink, some do dark red. The surprises of growing cannabis...

View attachment 275726
I would rather hear the lambs cry than....Go in the house without back up, get lured into the basement with a naked dude that stuffs his pecker between his legs pretending it/ he is something else.
It puts the lotion on the skin, or else, it gets the hose again. Put the ******* lotion in the basket!

Tropical Sativa Man

Reaction score

View attachment 275726
yea it was red. really sappy and surprising! The strain is either Cebu or Baguio. It´s a landrace. That stuff was dripping out

Tropical Sativa Man

Reaction score
Did you hear the Lambs cry Clarice?
Totally Normal what Strain are you growing again.
Blueberry or any Purple ones?
We don´t have strain names here. It´s old school. It´s all based on location. I believe this one was a landrace from Cebu, could be Baguio.

ROSTERMAN

I may not be as hard as I use to but I can ride
Reaction score
yea it was red. really sappy and surprising! The strain is either Cebu or Baguio. It´s a landrace. That stuff was dripping out
Yep Old school Columbian would do this bleed , breed them seeds
You may be sitting on a Gold Mine

Latest posts