Cannabis plants bleed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
So, I just topped one of my taller plants with my fingertips, and the plant literally bled out a red or black colored substance. No joke. Is this normal? Does this signify a female?

Life Sap It could mean you are running a strain pro to bleed red or pink.
Blueberry hybrids had the color.Always seemed strain dependent to me. Most girls will put out that clear/foggy liquid. Some do pink, some do dark red. The surprises of growing cannabis...

1626991255980.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I just topped one of my taller plants with my fingertips, and the plant literally bled out a red or black colored substance. No joke. Is this normal? Does this signify a female?
Hmmm....I admit sativa man you start some interesting threads. Now that I think about it it must be a female...can bleed for 7 days and live to beatch about it.

Hmmm....I admit sativa man you start some interesting threads. Now that I think about it it must be a female...can bleed for 7 days and live to beatch about it.

but only once every 28 days....

and it happens if one is using Midol nutes

Did you hear the lambs cry Clarice. way funny ROTFLMAO
I would rather hear the lambs cry than....Go in the house without back up, get lured into the basement with a naked dude that stuffs his pecker between his legs pretending it/ he is something else.

yea mine was red. really wasn´t expecting it! Ccoo
Blueberry hybrids had the color.Always seemed strain dependent to me. Most girls will put out that clear/foggy liquid. Some do pink, some do dark red. The surprises of growing cannabis...

View attachment 275726
I would rather hear the lambs cry than....Go in the house without back up, get lured into the basement with a naked dude that stuffs his pecker between his legs pretending it/ he is something else.
It puts the lotion on the skin, or else, it gets the hose again. Put the ******* lotion in the basket!

View attachment 275726
yea it was red. really sappy and surprising! The strain is either Cebu or Baguio. It´s a landrace. That stuff was dripping out

Did you hear the Lambs cry Clarice?
Totally Normal what Strain are you growing again.
Blueberry or any Purple ones?
We don´t have strain names here. It´s old school. It´s all based on location. I believe this one was a landrace from Cebu, could be Baguio.

Latest posts

Back