Cannabis Powdery Mildew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherry X

Reaction score
What is cannabis powdery mildew?
Powdery mildew on the back of vine leaves
Cannabis powdery mildew, also known as cannabis downy mildew or cannabis mold, is one of the most easily found diseases on the leaves. However, cannabis may have been infected with this disease before its obvious signs began to appear. Powdery mildew can affect the ability of plants to absorb nutrients, causing leaves to change color and wither.
Since this is a fungal disease, the best prevention method is to keep the humidity in the growing room low, avoid the cold and dark environment with excessive watering and poor air flow, and create an ideal environment for the fungus.
When cannabis powdery mildew occurs, sulfur is used on cannabis leaves, but this can only eliminate the surface symptoms of the disease and may produce a bad taste in the harvested cannabis product. In fact, the conscientious farmer will destroy the diseased plants, because there is no other effective way to control the spread of cannabis powdery mildew, and it will smoke people with powdery mildew cannabis and cause harm.
Cannabis powdery mildew symptoms
Cannabis powdery mildew appears on cannabis leaves as a white powder, which looks like baking soda sprinkled on the leaves. Once these symptoms appear, marijuana will be completely infected and basically irreversible.

1625489818554.png

I’ll never forget the time a friend of mine found 5lbs of schwagg in a crawl space of a house he bought.

It was moldy and nasty AF.

He sold it to a friend of mine for $300 and the town was flooded with that disgusting shit for months. LMAO

I’ll never forget the time a friend of mine found 5lbs of schwagg in a crawl space of a house he bought.

It was moldy and nasty AF.

He sold it to a friend of mine for $300 and the town was flooded with that disgusting shit for months. LMAO

I guess that is better than the gubmint selling paraquat laced pot.

Either one is a pretty sorry deal.

But it’s a buyer beware situation when buying weed from evil bootleggers.

I have had PM twice and it all went in the trash. I have fought it back in veg but once in flower....dead cowboy. Wouldn't do that to myself or anybody I smoke with.

Over the years I have found strains that are PM resistant and am careful about pruning and humidity. Speaking of which it has been a humid spring and early summer so far and I am just barely able to keep things in flower under 60%. Fans are on high and every thing is pruned back.

Back when I was a kid dealers would sell PM infected pot and called it Dirt Weed. Smoked it and didn't know it. Tasted moldy and we though it was something special.....Remember the Pusher Man will do what ever it takes to fill his pocket.

I wasn’t laughing at the fact that it got sold to people everybody knew it was moldy- But it was really dry and nothing was around e. The fact that it stayed around for so long and people didn’t just throw it away as what was funny to me. I would call around and ask other people if they had any and they said no nothing but swag. It was that same swag that was floating around lol and they were trying to sell it to me when I knew where it came from

Latest posts

Back