Cannabis prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
So back in my hayday the most I spent on top shelf cannabis down here was $350 an oz. Was prob back in 1998 ish. Now zips are going for $150 in my area for decent flower. Some people I have heard are paying upwards to $450 a zip in Jersey. Is the herb that fking good up there? I know due to supply and demand cannabis is cheaper that it once was, but what is normal in your parts of the woods? And if you have been growing for so long and really don't know I understand.

I'd like to know what "high grade" is for each location in each state. I guess it'll always be a guess. To many variables involved, who grew it, strain, experience....blah blah blah.
I have a feeling norther states have better pot than the majority of the southern states. Even though I live down here, I have had really good dank in northern states. maybe it's the cooler weather.

Supply vs demand determines the value of anything. 15 years ago $400 a zip was the norm. Today, dispensaries are giving it away. I hear stories of $100 a zip or less in some cases.

I suppose a commercial outdoor can be sold at those prices. If you grow indoors under lights those prices are almost past the point of diminishing returns.

Simply put, you better grow really good pot and merchandise well around here in order to make it worthwhile.

Thanks Big. Shows Denver at $90 plus tax for average product. After tax probably $125/oz. That is accurate from what I hear. Sad to see.

If you grow here you better produce good product.

remember when we were getting $4000 a pound?

heady days , the Green Goldrush is so over

i see adds for extraction equipment , entire laboratory , pot businesses going tits up every day

I mostly grow now because I like it.

exactly

and i am totally paranoid about smoking other growers herbs , so i grow my own to be on the safe side

i bought some ounces from someone who i thought was a conscientious grower , no bad pesticides , herbicides , or fungicides but i was wrong

the sh-it was full of bad pgr’s , the flowers would not grind up , they would tear like cloth

i threw it away

nope

but i wouldnt smoke his weed either…..looks good and that is all i am gonna say

some growers play music for their plants……i can dig it

some growers love there plants to the moon and back

some growers love being tied to the green tether …13 years and one needs a sabbatical

all those good vibes , love , music , they mean a lot to the plants

plants have a vibe , humans have a vibe

it is a beautiful thing when plant and human vibes coexist in mutual harmony

Pute loves his plants , it is plain to see

It's always the genetics or grower.
We have some top shelf product in Texas. H.ell Oklahoma has some awesome smoke. We are southerners.
I don't know much, but the price of dispensery weed is very high and I'm hearing complaints that folks are pissed that the potency is not as advertised. I don't smoke despensery weed, now Boo's Gorillas Breath is the best home grown weed I ever had. Why buy it when you can grow it much cheaper and you know whats in it. When I grow up I want to be just like Boo, HE THE MAN.

Latest posts

Back