Cannabis Reflection Detection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benjamin Moore – white reflective paint: Regal Mat Finish: Pastel base with four extra oz of white tint added. Also inquire re an additive for mold/fungus reduction but nothing else / no other pigments. $44 gal. as of Jan 2010 --- worth every dime. The room glows in the dark!! Happy farming, folks.

Errrrrmmmm ... this is the growing OUTDOOR section! I surely don't need any white paint for that.

Maybe i'm alone on this but i think that most people are just overly paranoid about these potcopters. Now i live in new england so i know they fly around cali and look for big grows but it seems to me at least around here that everyone gets too paranoid about helicopters. Just because there's a helicopter flying around don't mean it's looking for herb. Also i've only every heard of them using the naked eye to spot it from the air only time i've ever heard about them using the ir is when they get a tip about a grow house and hit it with the ir to check it out. I don't see how herb can show up hotter than say bare dirt or a big rock which would absorb loads of heat. I don't know i just think that if you don't have a huge plot you don't have nothing to worry about from the air imho least of all from an ir camera outdoors.

Latest posts

Back