Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Cannabis side effects

zem

Reaction score
I guess it will vary so much between people. On my part I guess the worst part is that I still over eat at late hours at night. Also it cannot be too good to smoke too much so now I am taking edibles more seriously still have to work on that. Otherwise it is all positive effects for ME. I have heard people blaming weed for a lot of things like insomnia when it fixed my insomnia that I suffered from as a teen growing up and a lot of people don't over eat at all and lose weight because of it, so it varies a lot from what I have seen.

hollowpoint

Poor Old Dirt Farmer!
Reaction score
Heavy Consumption of Cannabis for me >>>> Increased... mental focus...tolerance.....mobility.....ability to prioritize and complete task...live and function in reality....over all health and well being. Decrease>>>> irritability...pain....stress...and desire to watch the news propaganda channels :D.

420SOS

Reaction score
I guess it will vary so much between people. On my part I guess the worst part is that I still over eat at late hours at night. Also it cannot be too good to smoke too much so now I am taking edibles more seriously still have to work on that. Otherwise it is all positive effects for ME. I have heard people blaming weed for a lot of things like insomnia when it fixed my insomnia that I suffered from as a teen growing up and a lot of people don't over eat at all and lose weight because of it, so it varies a lot from what I have seen.
Yes! Exactly, it varies, that's why I like to ask, thanks for sharing, edibles is the way to go although I do love the taste of a properly rolled joint

420SOS

Reaction score
Last edited:

zem

Reaction score
I understood your question about side effects as negative effects since we are all looking for the positive effects so side effects should be negative effects. If I had to name the positive effects they are way too many

420SOS

Reaction score
I understood your question about side effects as negative effects since we are all looking for the positive effects so side effects should be negative effects. If I had to name the positive effects they are way too many
I agree, "side effects" tend to be considered as negatives and the positive ones are so many that they are still being discovered

420SOS

Reaction score
I agree, "side effects" tend to be considered as negatives and the positive ones are so many that they are still being discovered

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod
Reaction score
LOL--I started to answer this yesterday, but got interrupted. All I had written down was positive things...more energy, more active, less pain, sleep better, better general health. I really don't experience any negative "side effects" from heavy cannabis use. And I can see that I am far healthier and more active than most of my peers that don't consume cannabis...especially those that drink a lot. Been a cannabis user for about 50 years now.

420SOS

Reaction score
LOL--I started to answer this yesterday, but got interrupted. All I had written down was positive things...more energy, more active, less pain, sleep better, better general health. I really don't experience any negative "side effects" from heavy cannabis use. And I can see that I am far healthier and more active than most of my peers that don't consume cannabis...especially those that drink a lot. Been a cannabis user for about 50 years now.
Awesome! Keep it going!

SmokeRich211

Reaction score
What are some of the side effects of heavy cannabis consumption?
Not heavy, only know its positive effect now, control myself, don’t be a serious patient. It’s not good if everything goes so heavy

oliverblackk

Reaction score
I also think that it is individual. We are all different, so the effect can be also different. I use cbd oil for insomnia, but I had to try two oils before I saw the result. Anyway, I prefer following the instructions on how to use it.

Latest posts