Cannabis side effects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it will vary so much between people. On my part I guess the worst part is that I still over eat at late hours at night. Also it cannot be too good to smoke too much so now I am taking edibles more seriously still have to work on that. Otherwise it is all positive effects for ME. I have heard people blaming weed for a lot of things like insomnia when it fixed my insomnia that I suffered from as a teen growing up and a lot of people don't over eat at all and lose weight because of it, so it varies a lot from what I have seen.

Heavy Consumption of Cannabis for me >>>> Increased... mental focus...tolerance.....mobility.....ability to prioritize and complete task...live and function in reality....over all health and well being. Decrease>>>> irritability...pain....stress...and desire to watch the news propaganda channels :D.

I guess it will vary so much between people. On my part I guess the worst part is that I still over eat at late hours at night. Also it cannot be too good to smoke too much so now I am taking edibles more seriously still have to work on that. Otherwise it is all positive effects for ME. I have heard people blaming weed for a lot of things like insomnia when it fixed my insomnia that I suffered from as a teen growing up and a lot of people don't over eat at all and lose weight because of it, so it varies a lot from what I have seen.
Yes! Exactly, it varies, that's why I like to ask, thanks for sharing, edibles is the way to go although I do love the taste of a properly rolled joint

Last edited:
I understood your question about side effects as negative effects since we are all looking for the positive effects so side effects should be negative effects. If I had to name the positive effects they are way too many

I understood your question about side effects as negative effects since we are all looking for the positive effects so side effects should be negative effects. If I had to name the positive effects they are way too many

I agree, "side effects" tend to be considered as negatives and the positive ones are so many that they are still being discovered

I agree, "side effects" tend to be considered as negatives and the positive ones are so many that they are still being discovered

LOL--I started to answer this yesterday, but got interrupted. All I had written down was positive things...more energy, more active, less pain, sleep better, better general health. I really don't experience any negative "side effects" from heavy cannabis use. And I can see that I am far healthier and more active than most of my peers that don't consume cannabis...especially those that drink a lot. Been a cannabis user for about 50 years now.

LOL--I started to answer this yesterday, but got interrupted. All I had written down was positive things...more energy, more active, less pain, sleep better, better general health. I really don't experience any negative "side effects" from heavy cannabis use. And I can see that I am far healthier and more active than most of my peers that don't consume cannabis...especially those that drink a lot. Been a cannabis user for about 50 years now.
Awesome! Keep it going!

What are some of the side effects of heavy cannabis consumption?
Not heavy, only know its positive effect now, control myself, don’t be a serious patient. It’s not good if everything goes so heavy

Almost non existent drinking. I find that I am feeling good the next day. I sleep better and longer. My insomnia is gone. I exercise more and have more stamina. I enjoy music more. PTSD effects are easier to manage. Family life has improved.

I can't put it to cannabis effects, but I have more spending money. Growing is cheap once the sunk costs for equipment are paid. But I enjoy being home and spend less because of that. We have to isolate for family health reasons. Cannabis makes that enjoyable, not a burden.

Negative effects are controlling dose amounts. I am a novice again. Stuff is stronger now. I haven't learned how to fine tune control yet to the new stuff. It puts me to sleep when i overdo it.

I re-read the original question. I'm not a heavy user if weekly amounts are the criteria.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back