Cannabis side effects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuff is stronger now

it’s just my opinion but I disagree , stuff is not stronger today than let’s say , 40 years ago

some flavors are strong , purple Paki , herijuana , some c99’s

but I have yet to find any flavors like I had in the 60’s , some strong weed back then , one joint passed around to 4 people and everyone got high as a kite and we all laughed our butts off , not for 30 minutes , but 2-3 hours

same with Lebanese blond hashish , a small chunk about the size of a bb , it burned real slow like incense , pass it around to 4 people and same results , BAM! ..stoned to the bone

but it’s also my opinion that set and setting , time and space , personal circumstances , all have an effect on ones level of highness or being stoned

as a long haired hippie living in the 60’s in Southern California , that time and space can never be recreated no matter how hard I try , I will never experience that level of highness never again ...never , I cannot recreate the past , I can never bring back all those past dynamics to this space and time , and I’ll never feel that way ever again

don’t get me wrong , if I reverse my thinking , at this stage in my life , getting high can be just as rewarding of an experience now as it was when I was a teenager , just in a different way

just my 2 cents this morning

have a groovy day

F1E86F12-1548-4F79-A45F-9BA7EBEA9A98.jpeg

Latest posts

Back