Cannabis side effects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a few cacti out here too

D9C0A7C9-411A-46D3-B63C-911E151650F3.jpeg

I remember when the Big Mac first came out. The Old Hen and I were still kids and dating. We got smoked up and came down with a bad case of the munchies. We pulled into a McDonald's and went in to order. She asked the gal behind the counter what came on a Big Mac. The gal looked at me, I looked at her, and just like we'd rehearsed it, we sang it to her.
I love the fact that Madison Avenue can't get to her mind with all the endless commercials. I still can't get the Paramount potato chip song outta my mind.

I remember when the Big Mac first came out. The Old Hen and I were still kids and dating. We got smoked up and came down with a bad case of the munchies. We pulled into a McDonald's and went in to order. She asked the gal behind the counter what came on a Big Mac. The gal looked at me, I looked at her, and just like we'd rehearsed it, we sang it to her.
I love the fact that Madison Avenue can't get to her mind with all the endless commercials. I still can't get the Paramount potato chip song outta my mind.
Just for My Hippie

Thanks for that one, bro. Sang along with every one of 'em. I remember the Halo shampoo, but where I live, it was the same song for Halo Burger, one of Michigan's best burger joints. Ask Yoop if ya think I'm kiddin'.
Yes sir, Halo Burger USED to be a great burger joint, not so much anymore. They went downhill, I do not eat there now.

it’s just my opinion but I disagree , stuff is not stronger today than let’s say , 40 years ago

some flavors are strong , purple Paki , herijuana , some c99’s

but I have yet to find any flavors like I had in the 60’s , some strong weed back then , one joint passed around to 4 people and everyone got high as a kite and we all laughed our butts off , not for 30 minutes , but 2-3 hours

same with Lebanese blond hashish , a small chunk about the size of a bb , it burned real slow like incense , pass it around to 4 people and same results , BAM! ..stoned to the bone

but it’s also my opinion that set and setting , time and space , personal circumstances , all have an effect on ones level of highness or being stoned

as a long haired hippie living in the 60’s in Southern California , that time and space can never be recreated no matter how hard I try , I will never experience that level of highness never again ...never , I cannot recreate the past , I can never bring back all those past dynamics to this space and time , and I’ll never feel that way ever again

don’t get me wrong , if I reverse my thinking , at this stage in my life , getting high can be just as rewarding of an experience now as it was when I was a teenager , just in a different way

just my 2 cents this morning

have a groovy day

View attachment 264595 I agree,

I can't hold a hit like I could as a kid....especially with my buddies yelling at me to Hold It!!! No smoke or you are a *****. So, not really fair. When I do try and hold a hit for a long time I still get pretty loaded. Sure tastes and smells better. Plus much cleaner. I know what has been used to get the plant to harvest.....imorrtant now days.

I can't hold a hit like I could as a kid....especially with my buddies yelling at me to Hold It!!! No smoke or you are a *****. So, not really fair. When I do try and hold a hit for a long time I still get pretty loaded. Sure tastes and smells better. Plus much cleaner. I know what has been used to get the plant to harvest.....imorrtant now days.
That's a myth
3-5 secs is plenty, after that you are just depleting oxygen ......

it’s just my opinion but I disagree , stuff is not stronger today than let’s say , 40 years ago

some flavors are strong , purple Paki , herijuana , some c99’s

but I have yet to find any flavors like I had in the 60’s , some strong weed back then , one joint passed around to 4 people and everyone got high as a kite and we all laughed our butts off , not for 30 minutes , but 2-3 hours

same with Lebanese blond hashish , a small chunk about the size of a bb , it burned real slow like incense , pass it around to 4 people and same results , BAM! ..stoned to the bone

but it’s also my opinion that set and setting , time and space , personal circumstances , all have an effect on ones level of highness or being stoned

as a long haired hippie living in the 60’s in Southern California , that time and space can never be recreated no matter how hard I try , I will never experience that level of highness never again ...never , I cannot recreate the past , I can never bring back all those past dynamics to this space and time , and I’ll never feel that way ever again

don’t get me wrong , if I reverse my thinking , at this stage in my life , getting high can be just as rewarding of an experience now as it was when I was a teenager , just in a different way

just my 2 cents this morning

have a groovy day

View attachment 264595

Actually, THC levels have been on the rise in recent years. I believe the weed has gotten more potent but, the reason it may not seem that way is simply due to tolerance levels. Back then your tolerance was in tune with the potency of the weed of the time, the same thing goes now.

My two cents...

Latest posts

Back