Cannabis two week old seedling trouble, please help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you will continue to give them 1/4 fertilizer every time you water. Make sure to only water when the top of the soil feels almost dry to the touch. Stick your finger down into the soil to your middle knuckle and feel the moisture. You don't want it to be totally dry but mostly dry with just a little moisture. That is when it is ready for more water. If the very top of the soil is dry but down inside the soil it is still quite moist, then wait another day and check it again.

Stay with 1/4 fertilizer until you see the plants start to really take off growing. When you see that significant growth going, then it is time to increase the fertilizer to 1/2 strength. It will most likely be another 7-10 days before you increase the fertilizer to 1/2 strength. :)

Thank everyone for help but..
the plants didn't gained any size in almost a month..
It didn't die but the already excisting leaves reduced size in more then 100% and started to lose color. It isn't dead but I decided to put the lights off since today, it's over they won't ever recover.

I did my best, gave them fertilizer but they are just damaged too much I think.
Next year more luck

I want to thank everyone in special Hushpuppy to give me this experience and advice, enjoyed it!

So sorry the adventure has to end so soon. I hope you try again with the new knowledge you have already gained :)

Latest posts

Back