Cannabis Vodka

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firepower

Reaction score
found this on some site and found interesting to try out, thought i'd share.. have fun:aok:

Ingredients:

1/4 oz. of stockpiled cannabis stems from breaking up buds.
Vodka (any kind should do)
Glass container

Place all stockpiled stems in a jar. Pour in your vodka, just enough to fully submerge the stems. Let set in a dark place for about a week. After that, you will need to strain out the stems. A great trick is to make tea type bags out of coffee filters and stems for easy removal.

Why This Works: Stems contain a small amount of THC, but not really enough to be worth smoking. Compiling enough stems together and soaking them in vodka releases the THC into the vodka without messing with the nasty smoke. This is great because most people throw their stems away anyway.

Try it with cherry brandy, when using vodka the spirit is pure and you taste the plant, with cherry brandy you do not ;)

:cool: I make iso oil out of all the trim. then I disolve some oil into a drink, works very well. I love iso oil, very versatile stuff. you can cook with it, smoke it, vape it or drink it.:hubba:

what effects do you get when you drink say a shot of THC laced vodka? lol Never tried it, but saw commercialized cannabis vodka...

?? :spit:

md.apothecary said:
what effects do you get when you drink say a shot of THC laced vodka? lol Never tried it, but saw commercialized cannabis vodka...

?? :spit:

It comes on slow then all of a sudden its like having 2 bricks slammed into the side of your head!

To make your tincture even more effective... put your jar in the frezzer for the 2 week process and give a shake everyday, keeping longer does not make it stronger,it will then start releasing tangents and taste even worse.
Using a stronger alcohol is a better choice, add bottled water to end result. Lightly baking the marijuana,steams.... before you put in jar is also best. Be careful don't burn, Yuckie! The smeall and taste will hurt.

Try It with"151 Bacardi Gras".:p

(151 proof vodka)

My question is would this acctualy work? Also, I was thinking you could make hash with Bacardi 151 too...right?

Cole said:
Try It with"151 Bacardi Gras".:p

(151 proof vodka)

Bacardi 151 is RUM not vodka, and I have not heard of "Gras" did a search and couldn't find it. But I did find out that Bacardi's vodka line is known as GREY GOOSE... never knew they were the same company until now.

I happened upon another "cannabis vodka" that uses seeds?

hxxp://www.absinthesupply.com/products/cannabis-vodka.html

I didn't know Bacardi made grey goose...anyways, sounds like an interesting recipe. I wonder if using Everclear would be better since it's almost pure alcohol? Anyways, just my thoughts. Sounds like an interesting recipe and I'm sure I will be trying it very soon. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
I didn't know Bacardi made grey goose...anyways, sounds like an interesting recipe. I wonder if using Everclear would be better since it's almost pure alcohol? Anyways, just my thoughts. Sounds like an interesting recipe and I'm sure I will be trying it very soon. Take care and be safe.

The only problem with everclear is the fact that it's virtually undrinkable. Everclear is a form of vodka, but being 99% alcohol, it's too strong really. You'd most likely feel the effects of alcohol over the THC.

Think about it this way, MOST ISP Alcohol (rubbing alcohol) is either 70% or 91% alcohol, in SOME cases, you can find 99% ISP alcohol but that's considered "medical grade" or "pharmaceutical grade". Could you imagine drinking it? That's what Everclear is like... bleh! :spit:

From a recipe of my friend who used to make liquors with cherries and such, he suggested adding 1/5 of sugar. I guess it would also work with Vodka, sweeeet taste...

Latest posts

Back