Cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherry X

Reaction score
Cannabis Botrytis Symptoms
Cannabis gray mold is the ultimate natural enemy of cannabis. It attacks every part of marijuana, from the seeds to the flowers stored in the jars. It is an extremely ugly disease characterized by gray-black color, with spores visible on plant stems or buds. Cannabis Botrytis is common in growing rooms with poor air circulation and high humidity. Keep the humidity of your planting room below 50%, and ensure that there is enough space for plants and enough airflow can effectively suppress cannabis gray mold. The spores of this fungus are always present in the air, which is why it is necessary to avoid creating optimal conditions for its growth, and to be aware of caterpillars and other pests as they may allow fungi to enter the air.
Algae in a Petri Dish
Algae are dark green or brown and can grow in too humid or humid environments, especially in hydroponic growth environments. Because algae is plant-based, it needs a well-lit environment to grow, and as a breeding ground for pests, the pests and diseases that algae breed produce are much more harmful than it itself. Algae can attract pests, such as fungus gnats, which can damage the root system and cause the spread of other diseases. Fortunately, algae is easy to prevent because it cannot grow in poorly lit places. Keeping the growth medium and nutrient solution in light-proof containers and storage tanks can prevent the growth of algae.
Possible lesions in cannabis storage
Cannabis is prone to mold even after harvesting and curing, especially if curing is not done properly. Mold is usually easy to find, it appears white or gray silky flocculent. The infected flower heads will also change color and have a clear smell similar to ammonia. The water content of properly dried flower buds does not exceed 10%. In order to avoid the possibility of mildew on the flowers, make sure they are completely dry before storage.

That was a great idea. I like to get your opinions and suggestions about my problem. I like to fly with weeds within the country. I don't have an age restriction issue and I only like to carry within the legal limits of the amount that a person can hold. One of my friends working in a cannabis store has given me this information. But, now my doubt is about the packaging. Is it okay to fly with smell? If not what should I do?

Cannabis is a kind of seeds that are used for various purposes. The word cannabis is a scientific name for the hemp plant. Its leaves and flowers—often called marijuana. people have used the cannabis from ancient times.Some people have used it when socializing to help them relax and connect with friends. Others have used it for spiritual reasons or simply to experience an altered form of consciousness. And still others have used it to soothe anxiety, or manage medical conditions.

Cannabis is a kind of seeds that are used for various purposes. The word cannabis is a scientific name for the hemp plant. Its leaves and flowers—often called marijuana. people have used the cannabis from ancient times.Some people have used it when socializing to help them relax and connect with friends. Others have used it for spiritual reasons or simply to experience an altered form of consciousness. And still others have used it to soothe anxiety, or manage medical conditions.

thanks for clearing that c h I t up man

I burn it as Sage , when I drive away Evil Spirits during exorcisms.......................

some strandivars are very good at increasing ones libido , an aphrodisiac if you will

D343CECA-CB9F-48EF-8212-6B19939C6DEC.jpeg

Latest posts

Back