cannabisseeds.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to their web site. The prices are sooooo good that I decided that I was going to put in an order. I found this weird, however: When I got to the order page, I was surprised to find that the web address had changed from:

hxxp://www.cannabisseeds.com/purchase.htm

to:

hxxp://www.osteoarthritis-hand.com/testorder.asp?Dollars

They take Paypal.

did you place the order? Runbyhemp had just placed an order, I am waiting to see what happens with him... if he gets his seeds, I will place an order as well...

I read an earlier post where somebody had stated that Paypal does not support certain sales and that seeds was one of them. They are very protective for the most part of the seller. I used them for eBay and I a had a lot of trouble with bad items sent by sellers. Paypal did not help me one bit but if the seller does not provide proof of tracking then they award you the claim after fifteen days of no communication with the seller. They just gave me nothing but headaches. That is just my experience and I will most likely never purchase from eBay again.

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
did you place the order? Runbyhemp had just placed an order, I am waiting to see what happens with him... if he gets his seeds, I will place an order as well...

No, haven't placed an order yet, but probably will. Need to find an alternate address to ship to. For the price, I am willing to take a gamble. I figure that i will order 3 packs and get the free pack of WW. Sixty bucks for 80 seeds...quite a deal...if...they germinate and are good genetics.

Shouldn't take Runbyhemp long to get his. They advertise free 3 day worldwide express shipping.

MercyEternity said:
I read an earlier post where somebody had stated that Paypal does not support certain sales and that seeds was one of them. They are very protective for the most part of the seller. I used them for eBay and I a had a lot of trouble with bad items sent by sellers. Paypal did not help me one bit but if the seller does not provide proof of tracking then they award you the claim after fifteen days of no communication with the seller. They just gave me nothing but headaches. That is just my experience and I will most likely never purchase from eBay again.

I am surprised--I have no complaints. I have made hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of purchases from e-bay, usually paying through Paypal, with only one complaint. And that was taken care of in a timely manner.

These were not small things and most were electronics. Maybe it was my fault for trusting an auction format for used electronics. Either way the seller "accidentally" left out some very important information and from my naivete I just assumed everything would be okay. I stopped using Paypal as well.

As I posted elsewhere, I'm here to say I've tried 'em. Around Xmas I sent for a few varieties, cash only at that time ($135). Some seeds he was out of, so he doubled me up on others I ordered. I Rec'd the beans in good time and was happy until I tried to grow them. Super crystal was embarrassing- small, white, dimpled, all floaters. The feminized Maple Leaf and WW each gave sativa males, with an overall germ rate of about 10%. I don't recall one decent plant from the whole order. Just sayin'...

Others have orders in, I'm interested to see what comes of it. It might be someone ordering the seeds from other banks and trying to produce more themselves. Crappy labeling and breeding methods can produce all kinds of weird stuff.

yea that is true... im just going to wait on runbyhemp.. thanks all!

i wouldnt doubt if its someoine that has created a website and theyre just selling the seeds they get out of the money people send them for seeds.almost anybody can get there own web address and set up a pay pal or adress for money to be sent to.tell you its a feminised white widow when its really a bound to hermie bagseed.

I just Placed an order Sept 5 and got my seeds on the 13th so great shippin time and i'm in Kansas got all twenty seeds i got blue light and just sent another order yesterday for purple high I got 4 seeds in rapid rooting cubes waiting for them to sprout and once can giv pics thinkin of startin journal

Still haven't received anything yet. The site promised 3 day delivery. I sent an email last week with a "read receipt request"

Nothing back yet which means that no one is reading email there.

I don't have a good feeling about these guys. I'll keep you updated.

Ravenchild said:
I just Placed an order Sept 5 and got my seeds on the 13th so great shippin time and i'm in Kansas got all twenty seeds i got blue light and just sent another order yesterday for purple high I got 4 seeds in rapid rooting cubes waiting for them to sprout and once can giv pics thinkin of startin journal

with 1 post only, I wouldn't be suprised if you were the owner of cannabisseeds.com who is just trying to scam more ppl out of money, get a life.

Even though it would be nice ta work at a seed bank hell it would b tight if got a chance ta walk in one fact of the matter I'm a newbie here soakin up info to help my own grow I c everyones a suspect with u just put one in the wind I'm just a freshman on campus

Well I Bought Seeds From There There Great. Got A Bunch Of Seeds. 2 Weeks To Get Them

Runbyhemp said:
I sent an email last week with a "read receipt request"

Nothing back yet which means that no one is reading email there.

Maybe, or they chose not to send the receipt so you would think that...

read_receipt.jpg

Well I Bought Seeds From There There Great. Got A Bunch Of Seeds. 2 Weeks To Get Them
Let me guess...you're from Kansas:laugh: :p .

runbyhemp, you'll have to keep us posted, i was excited to see one that took paypal... i'll have to wait and see i guess

Latest posts

Back