Cannatrol dry and cure system?

Discussion in 'Harvesting - Drying & Curing' started by oldfogey8, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Oct 20, 2019 #1

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

Anyone hear about or have any experience with Cannatrol dry and cure system? I can’t find anything about them except their website. Searching their website it looks like they have a referral program. And that, I am guessing, is why my sons buddy is pushing him with how well the thing works...

edited because I had been drinking and re-read this morning and realized I sounded drunk...

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    2RedEyes likes this.
  2. Nov 2, 2019 #2

VTCanna

VTCanna

VTCanna

3. Nov 2, 2019 #3

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

I don’t see any reviews from anyone. All the marketing/podcasts in the world show me little except what the owner of the company wants me to know. $1500 is a lot to plunk down on blind faith to save me some time burping mason jars. It also looks like Boveda now has 2 way humidity packs that are supposed to soft land your cure. $25 for a bunch of Bovedas sounds way more reasonable to me. I am guessing you are David Sandelman or someone who works for/with him. And don’t get me wrong. I do not doubt the systems ability to dry and cure buds. I just like to see reviews that I can weed thru the good and the bad attributes(and the propaganda vs actual user impressions).

novitius likes this.
  4. Nov 2, 2019 #4

St_Nick

St_Nick

St_Nick

Two_Toke

My current drying curing room has a humidifier, a de-humidifier, ac and heater. All stuff I need anyway. I control it with one do it all controller that is less then $250. Not to rain on your parade but it would take a lot to convince me that's a worthwhile investment as I'm not a commercial producer

2RedEyes and oldfogey8 like this.
  5. Nov 24, 2019 #5

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

this morning i finally got a user review of the cannatrol dry and cure system. my son was at the friends who owns the systems house trimming buds last night. apparently the system doubles as a hooka pipe because it set 4 ounces on fire. gotta get me one of those...

St_Nick and 2RedEyes like this.
  6. Nov 24, 2019 #6

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    So it not only dries and cures your weed, it smokes it for you too!!!:eek:

oldfogey8 and St_Nick like this.