Cannatrol dry and cure system?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldfogey8

Very grouchy and ornery today…
Reaction score
Anyone hear about or have any experience with Cannatrol dry and cure system? I can’t find anything about them except their website. Searching their website it looks like they have a referral program. And that, I am guessing, is why my sons buddy is pushing him with how well the thing works...

edited because I had been drinking and re-read this morning and realized I sounded drunk...

Last edited:
I don’t see any reviews from anyone. All the marketing/podcasts in the world show me little except what the owner of the company wants me to know. $1500 is a lot to plunk down on blind faith to save me some time burping mason jars. It also looks like Boveda now has 2 way humidity packs that are supposed to soft land your cure. $25 for a bunch of Bovedas sounds way more reasonable to me. I am guessing you are David Sandelman or someone who works for/with him. And don’t get me wrong. I do not doubt the systems ability to dry and cure buds. I just like to see reviews that I can weed thru the good and the bad attributes(and the propaganda vs actual user impressions).

My current drying curing room has a humidifier, a de-humidifier, ac and heater. All stuff I need anyway. I control it with one do it all controller that is less then $250. Not to rain on your parade but it would take a lot to convince me that's a worthwhile investment as I'm not a commercial producer

this morning i finally got a user review of the cannatrol dry and cure system. my son was at the friends who owns the systems house trimming buds last night. apparently the system doubles as a hooka pipe because it set 4 ounces on fire. gotta get me one of those...

My son gave me a sample of the product from his buddies grow. The buds were dried and ‘cured’ in one of these units. As I suspected, it tasted kinda green and the buds feel grainy and soft(not semi-crisp). I am not sure if the Cannatrol has settings or allows the user to choose a slower cure and it was the kids first grow so I assume his chops will improve. My gut feeling from my understanding of the drying and curing process is moisture wicks from the stems outward. The only way I could think of speeding that process up may be drawing a vacuum maybe? I believe I read that there are some commercial operations using the dryer and maybe there is proprietary processes that have not trickled down to the home units.

Reactions: TOA

Latest posts

Back