Cant figure out my problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rayd512

Reaction score
So ive tried to correct what i thought was maybe a nutrient deficiency but no luck..what do you guys think it is? All my other ladies are looking good.

Attachments

• 20201231_123524.jpg
    20201231_123524.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20201231_123533.jpg
    20201231_123533.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 36
  • 20201231_123511.jpg
    20201231_123511.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 33
Need more info they look a little nitrogen starved but could be just a diff/pheno The others look fine
How many plants are in there and are they all from the same seeds?

No i have a few diff strains, lemon sour d...grand daddy p..wedding cake..and some AK..a coupke Sherbert..and 10

They are all getting same nutrients some just drink more then others.

To be honest, this is one of those instances in which I want to help, and I'm trying to do so, but I'm not 100% confident in the calcium deficiency "diagnosis" since I haven't been growing as long as some of the OGs on the forum. Given that, I would like to see what more experienced folks think about your pics and the underlying issue, as I would feel horrible if I made a recommendation and it made things worse.

What would you recommend to use dolomite? Happy frog medium half/half coco
To be honest, this is one of those instances in which I want to help, and I'm trying to do so, but I'm not 100% confident in the calcium deficiency "diagnosis" since I haven't been growing as long as some of the OGs on the forum. Given that, I would like to see what more experienced folks think about your pics and the underlying issue, as I would feel horrible if I made a recommendation and it made things worse.
appreciate it

what kind of water are you using and what is the pH when you feed the nutrients...

Reactions: zem
I collet rain water.. ph is usually about 6.2-6.5
The run off stays about the same.

My photo shows the normal yellowing of the shade leaf before dropping off but the brown bits are I suspect are from some Boric Acid run-off from next to the plant where I had treated the ground for ants, fleas, etc... This the only area that this has happened. My soil ph is 8 to 9, its fairly high and burns some of the tips a bit but other than that it's no problem.

Attachments

• IMG_20210102_122259.jpg
    IMG_20210102_122259.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20210102_122319.jpg
    IMG_20210102_122319.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 20
I suspect an issue in or around the root system. At this stage, you have grown them into big healthy plants and they started having these issues, it could be salt buildup, rootbound, root rot, root aphids, or a combination of those. What is the medium like? half coco half soil? temps?

So yes its half coco/soil fox farm...my run off usually stays about the same..i don't think i have any problems with bugs or anything molds or anything..i hit them with a compost tea from rime ro time but nothing crazy. I usually get 1 to 2 like this every run just cant figure out why. Ive since added a little more cal/mag

My photo shows the normal yellowing of the shade leaf before dropping off but the brown bits are I suspect are from some Boric Acid run-off from next to the plant where I had treated the ground for ants, fleas, etc... This the only area that this has happened. My soil ph is 8 to 9, its fairly high and burns some of the tips a bit but other than that it's no problem.
Yes i typically end up getting some kind of yeild out the plant just didnt want to continue the cycle of yellowing plants.thanks for info

Latest posts

Back