can't find my thread,, so i'm start another for my grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lbs,
Will follow along.

helping a friend that is really sick,[/ATTACH], n just lucked out having afriend that will watch my Growm these ladies r in there 3rd week of flowering using Fox farm

Attachments

• DSC00140.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC00141.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 56
seems like the LED'S r doing really well, the buds r coming out awesome

Good to hear from you Lovb. Sending healing wishes to your friend. I am sorry she has to go thru this.

how does lighting the undersides of the plant seem to be working for you---is this something you do regularly?

you could find your thread by clicking on my replies in the top right of the home page or if you subscribed to it click om quick links

thats what my friends does,, so so far the ladies have doing well,, so i let him do what he always does. just luck to have a friend that will watch n take care of my ladiew
Rose thanks for the healing prayer, i know my friend thanks U also

In the big pic of the LED's, the tallest one... looks to be a bit too close to the LED. You will have a good chance of burning if that is closer than 12" - 14".. I think that's the closest I've read people get during peak flowering times. PJ says to say no closer than 24" during flowering, so I would try to move the tallest nodes (in the right of the pic) down below at least the 18" mark.

That's be my only suggestion, and it's based on what I've learned recently in the last month or so. I just bought 8 LED fixtures less than a month ago, so this is all new to me. But intense research is telling me, to tell you; Watch those tops! :D :aok:

Hope you're well lovbnstoned!

*EDIT*

Here's the picture. It looks like there's 2 nodes specifically that need to be pulled down / to the side. One is directly under the light and the other seems to have grown past (outside) the light.

attachment.php

The girls look great, looks like you'll have a strong finish.

Latest posts

Back