Captains Log: OG Seeds - Wizards Potion (12 reg's)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking pro dude :) greeeeeen mojo for ya :)

Yo brother!

Hey, the little ones are taco-ing inward because the veg light is to low.

They stack well at each internode but it stunts growth. You can easily fix this by supercropping and raising the light. The ones in veg will grow more vigorous.

The ones in flower need to be hit with a good bit of phd water. The darkness and sagging of the leaves off the main vein screams over nuted. They got lots of N.

Be sure not to overwater or it will compound the sag and even start to taco inward w the droop.

Just trying to help :)

Other than that they look great. Keep up the good work and don't forget the updates! :D

Your help is more than wanted around here TOA, thank you! Yeah I was thinking taco'ing was from the lights, and that the inward taco on flowering girls was from not enough water, believe it or not. Either that or over nute, but I'm only feeding them every 4 days, and doing water in between. The pots they are in are 3gal, and tall with lots of drainage. They DESTROY water when I put it in, because every single day they are super ready. I may have to start watering more than once a day, or just a little more. I give them each 1/2 a gal every night.. and it just barely runs out.

Yeah that MH light is a pain in the *** to veg with, man! The 4 under T5 are so close together and flat leaved and beautiful. Those under MH have that taco feeling going on. Oh well : / I've raised the light, but I also don't want stretchy funkers. :D

Thanks fang!

Is there a reason you water at night?

I water when the lights come on, also helps prevent mold and mildew later in flower. To much humidity makes the buds Petri dishes.

You directly answered your question, and didn't even realize it ;)

Is there a reason you water at night?

I water when the lights come on

I too water when the lights come on... :aok:

phenomenal Dr. G your last grow is truly an inspiration to all the newbies and the og's that are getting tired... this is what we live for. welcome to the club. the player club.

Dr. G could stand for Doctor Ganster ? lol
I saw your last grow I gotta admit its pretty ganster
lol will see you around Doc

Alright, everything is looking great. About 4 more weeks to go for flowering on the 2 PC clones... they are sure bulking up. And about another week or 2 of vegging on the Wizards Potion. 3 are flying pistols, and 6 are "unknown" but I'm quite sure of most of them. I think I have about 3 more females.. that'll give me 6 out of 12 if so. I just want at least 1-2 more and I'll be happy.

the one said:
phenomenal Dr. G your last grow is truly an inspiration to all the newbies and the og's that are getting tired... this is what we live for. welcome to the club. the player club.

Dr. G could stand for Doctor Ganster ? lol
I saw your last grow I gotta admit its pretty ganster
lol will see you around Doc

Hey thanks for that! :aok:

Last grow was good, but I'll surely do better the next few :D Thanks for stopping in.

Dr. Green Fang said:
Hey thanks for that! :aok:

Last grow was good, but I'll surely do better the next few :D Thanks for stopping in.

I know you can ONLY get better. I was reading where you said that so far you didn't have nute burn. thats good there you go! take care buddy

Whoa, your rep got red fast..I must have missed something. (Edit: Went back through and found the issues)

Sorry, family times been keeping me busy. Will get picks as soon as I can :aok:

things got a lil out of hand. but now they are calm. Im only here for one reason . to grow the best weed I can all organic.

no need to say sorry. I was just kidding by telling u to hurry up. when ever you can. i do wanna see your progress doc

Latest posts

Back